Adding Extra Season Ticket - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 26.04.2019, 09:36 AM
Rookie

Default Adding Extra Season Ticket

Hey

I have tried to tweet NFLUK numerous times with no answer so thought I'd try on here.

Me and my son have been season ticket holders for 5-6 seasons now and where we sit at wembley the seat next to us more often than not is empty or has a different person every time.

My Daughter came to a game last season and loved it so want to get her a season ticket as well but no one will answer me to let me know if this is possible.

Anyone have any clues?

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 26.04.2019, 12:21 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerthecanary View Post
Hey

I have tried to tweet NFLUK numerous times with no answer so thought I'd try on here.

Me and my son have been season ticket holders for 5-6 seasons now and where we sit at wembley the seat next to us more often than not is empty or has a different person every time.

My Daughter came to a game last season and loved it so want to get her a season ticket as well but no one will answer me to let me know if this is possible.

Anyone have any clues?

Cheers
Getting no response from UK NFL is no great surprise. I am not a Season Ticket holder but I believe season Ticket Holders get the option to move or upgrade their seats as part of the renewal process each year. Part of that process enables you to pick your seat so, as long as the seat in question is not already allocated to a Season Ticker holder, you should be able to add it.

Unlike single ticket buyers, like myself, who just get the usual "best available ticket" rubbish.
Old 26.04.2019, 02:21 PM
Rookie

Usually Season Ticket Holders do get a chance to move seats in the renewal window. Unfortunately there isn't much of a choice sometimes. Generally when the tickets are available to everyone there is more of a choice and a better chance of getting 3 seats together.

Must warn you though the booking process when season tickets are open to everyone does get a bit overloaded sometimes. One time when it lagged out, I lost 2 of my 3 seats together and now stuck with 3 seats together in a adhoc way across 2 rows.
Old 30.04.2019, 08:26 AM
Rookie

When you Renew your Season ticket is it not locked for a week, so you can choose the same seat, though after a week all the ones not taken get released for people to choose!

I thought last year they messed up a bit though it all got reset that all.

Not sure how they will Approach Games at the Spurs Stadium this year and that will crash when the option comes out so hopefully season ticker holders get 1st Dibs...
Old 30.04.2019, 03:14 PM
Starter

I believe if you want to change the number of seats you have (either up or down), you have to surrender your existing seats, and join the second group that are going to buy season tickets fresh. The renewal period was iirc only for people wanting to keep their existing seats.

If the procedure for WHL follows the same how it went for Twickenham, then you will renew your Wembley seats, and then immediately go into the seat picking GUI for WHL. So if you want the best seats at WHL, you will need to accept asap and dive in when the renewal opens!
Old 09.05.2019, 09:28 AM
Rookie

As mayhemers said in the past during season ticket renewal you only have the option to renew "as is" on line . You may have some luck emailing NFL when the renewal window opens .I have a feeling it won't work as its a loophole for season ticket holders jumping the gun for extra tickets ahead of potential new ST purchasers .If you don't want to risk losing your current seats and have some cash to spare . You could try the following
- renew your 2 seat season ticket
- during the new seasons window try buying a 1 seat season for the adjacent seat - if successful , job done
- if unsuccessful , try finding a 3-seat spot and decide if its worth swapping seats . If it is buy a new 3-seat ST and cancel the 2 seat season next year. For one season you will have spare seats for 2 more family or friends or to sell on the 3rd party market.