63 Longest
7 TD

Marlon Brown has

49 Receptions
524 Yards
10.7 Average
59 Longest
7 TD

From what was mentioned earlier this season Boldin was looking for $6 million whilst Browns salary is $405.000. Looks like abit of a no brainer to me looking at the stats, salary and the fact Brown is 22 and Boldin is 33.

As for #52. Our D is improved this year compared to last. RL was on his last legs and wouldn't have improved the team at all. The amount of missed tackles by him showed me he was in his last year, the legs were gone.

Pitta being injured and the Oline being just horrible was the reason for the poor season. I dread to think how bad it would have been if we didn't have Joe there.
Old 31.12.2013, 03:01 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneddon11 View Post
I think Smith is a true #1, getting better every year and he was always likely to have it tough with no supporting cast.
I can't argue that he isn't improving, I just feel he goes missing too often, even if teams are scheming against him without anyone on the opposite side and still has a few issues with his technique.

I just think a true No1 should be able to get open more consistently, although this could largely be schematic as it's been a problem for years in Baltimore.
Old 04.01.2014, 05:41 PM
All Pro

No issues with Flacco or the defense the issues are with the o-line and running game although the run issues are linked with the line again.