NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 851 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 05.08.2016, 01:58 PM
Pro

Seems first £39.99 payment taken and access to Gamepass seems fine.

Thought I was having a similar issue to those mentioned above when I first tried Gamepass as it brought up the page saying to subscribe, but turns out I had been logged out of NFL website - as soon as I logged back in, access restored
Old 05.08.2016, 02:41 PM
Rookie

I haven't had any money taken out yet my subscription is working, can access it no problems, I'm on the full season plus auto renew so expecting £39.99 out today but nothing so far, mine has also been working since Tuesday
Old 05.08.2016, 02:44 PM
Starter

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been covered off before. I've been auto-renewed at 199.99USD even though I asked to change my currency to GBP. This means I'm losing out on about £17 (thanks Brexit). I've tried contacting Gamepass though their online form (I did it on Monday preempting this) but no response or anything and I can't see the twitter account or any live chat like in previous years.

Anyone else had a similar issue?
Old 05.08.2016, 03:06 PM
Rookie

Gamepass tried to take my renewal money today but my bank cancelled it thinking it was fraud.
Now my bank say i have to get GP to take the payment again.
Ive emailed them but i dont hold out much hope of it happening, and im not going to pay the ful £140, so it looks like ill be streaming over kodi this season.
Old 05.08.2016, 03:52 PM
MVP

Anybody contacted them recently? What's the best way to go about it?
Old 05.08.2016, 04:27 PM
Pro Bowler

Hi Azthespaz, Yes exactly same issue here, ended up renewing at a price of 199US which is £157.03.... not too happy despite being a big fan of the product.
Old 05.08.2016, 05:25 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Bear View Post
Anybody contacted them recently? What's the best way to go about it?
Man every year I have to sign up again to post, don't know why, anyway same happend to me, my bank stopped the payment! Why l don't know it's never been a problem in previous years, bank said I have to contact GP as they not sure if they will try to take payment again, I'm a bit miffed as I was on follow your team, bears for last 4 years and was gonna get the upgrade at the old price, I have emailed them asking will they try again or do I have to resubscribe at the higher price which is only about £8 more but anyway, I had a number for GP but that now tells you to submit your queries through there digital care, so waiting for a reply now. Does anyone know if GP will try to Bill me again? or shall I just subscribe again, not in a rush really we don't play until the 11th anyway
Old 05.08.2016, 05:35 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banoneson View Post
Man every year I have to sign up again to post, don't know why, anyway same happend to me, my bank stopped the payment! Why l don't know it's never been a problem in previous years, bank said I have to contact GP as they not sure if they will try to take payment again, I'm a bit miffed as I was on follow your team, bears for last 4 years and was gonna get the upgrade at the old price, I have emailed them asking will they try again or do I have to resubscribe at the higher price which is only about £8 more but anyway, I had a number for GP but that now tells you to submit your queries through there digital care, so waiting for a reply now. Does anyone know if GP will try to Bill me again? or shall I just subscribe again, not in a rush really we don't play until the 11th anyway
Yeah I've just submitted a request through digital care.

Mine should definitely be active as there is a completed transaction on my PayPal account.
Old 05.08.2016, 05:42 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Bear View Post
Yeah I've just submitted a request through digital care.

Mine should definitely be active as there is a completed transaction on my PayPal account.
Kk, do you think GP will try again to Bill me or should I just subscribe as new, I hate waiting for their responses but don't wanna be charged twice, n how do I get my bears logo up again on my posts, or is it cuz I started as rookie again...lol. Also if they have taken your money give it until tomorrow and you should be active, I know it's infuriating though..
Old 05.08.2016, 05:44 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banoneson View Post
Kk, do you think GP will try again to Bill me or should I just subscribe as new, I hate waiting for their responses but don't wanna be charged twice, n how do I get my bears logo up again on my posts, or is it cuz I started as rookie again...lol
I'd sit tight for a few days and ask them again if you haven't had a reply. You don't want the hassle of double subscription. Not like you are missing much either at the mo.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super