NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 856 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 08.08.2016, 08:07 PM
Team Captain

Unhappy

Mine hasn't gone out yet. Looked at Gamepass the other day and saw it was listing no active subscription so checked my billing details and saw the CC listed was one that had been cancelled. Updated the details on Saturday but not active yet, frustrating that theirs no number to call. Guess I'll will wait to see if it updates later and if not try putting in another cards details (oddly the cancelled card was cancelled prior to renewal last year though and it worked fine then!)
Old 08.08.2016, 09:05 PM
Rookie

Mine is working now so they must have taken payment today.
Old 08.08.2016, 09:09 PM
Rookie

My payment came out as scheduled and I got an email receipt. Only issue I've got is that the Roku app still isn't working.
Old 08.08.2016, 10:24 PM
Pro

All sorted today for me as well. Loving having access to everything. Probably be my final year of gamepass now they've taken away the team only option, but seeing as the upgrade was discounted, thought I would have one more year of it.
Looking forward to this season!. Bear Down!
Old 08.08.2016, 11:01 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by d219 View Post
Mine hasn't gone out yet. Looked at Gamepass the other day and saw it was listing no active subscription so checked my billing details and saw the CC listed was one that had been cancelled. Updated the details on Saturday but not active yet, frustrating that theirs no number to call. Guess I'll will wait to see if it updates later and if not try putting in another cards details (oddly the cancelled card was cancelled prior to renewal last year though and it worked fine then!)
Just found a mail from Paypal saying that "NFL Enterprises LLC has cancelled a Billing Agreement with you", my account details are still listed as auto renew but it looks like they might not be taking payment via Paypal now (hadn't realised that's how I was paying as it all shows up on my CC anyhow) - just fired off a second email...
Old 09.08.2016, 09:16 AM
Rookie

I'm going around in circles with customer service. My bank says there hasn't been an attempt made, my payment details are correct but that's all customer services say! Very frustrating
Old 09.08.2016, 10:47 AM
Starter

So I have now been charged 199.99USD which is £153.34 and change then a charge by my bank of £5.58 for an international transaction. All of this could have been avoided if the website had let me change my auto-renew currency or their digital care had come back to me at all on the issue I raised last Monday (nearly a week before renewal).

SO not impressed with this so far this year. Knowing my luck I'll end up getting charged the current price of about £200
Old 09.08.2016, 12:16 PM
Rookie

Looks like i'm having the same issues as you. My account is set to auto renew and no payment has been taken what so ever. I've contacted my bank and they say they haven't blocked any payments. Told this to to the gamepass customer service team via email, and got the standard response of that they'll try and take payment a second time yesterday, and a third time tomorrow? Yet they haven't even tried taking payment the first time!
Just wondering, has anyone who got the discounted rate of $129.99 for loyalty been charged that amount, or been charged the full amount still?
Old 09.08.2016, 12:24 PM
Team Captain

Have been in touch with my CC provider and they have confirmed that they have not had any payment request. I've updated my details to use another card but I'm not convinced any attempt to take payment is actually being made!
Old 09.08.2016, 01:17 PM
Rookie

Did either of you get the auto-renewal email a few weeks ago? I didn't- so contacted them to check it was going auto renew as I wanted to make sure I got the lower price.

Just wondering if there is any correlation in our circumstances? Last year I paid £99.99 initially and then upgraded to the plus about a week later for £20 extra. Customer services haven't told me how much it was going to auto renew at which made me suspicious that it wasn't going to renew which it doesn't look like it is going to!

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super