NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 885 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 24.09.2016, 08:01 AM
Rookie

Default Terrible support

Am I the only one having terrible experiences trying to get help from the gamepass support? It's really frustrating and I would like to know if I can file a complaint that won't just end up at a helpdesk in India.

-------

I had the same problems as many others watching through the Apple TV app in week 2. I could turn on a game but would get thrown out after 30 seconds or so. I sent an e-mail to the support and they sent me back a stock response saying that I wasn't able to watch from two devices at the same time. Which I weren't.

I didn't wanna bother more on gameday so I just watched the game on my computer. Yesterday, however, I wrote back to find out whether they had fixed the issue which I at that time had found out was a general problem for many users on Apple TV.

Again, they would send me back a random pre-generated reply. The first one told my to uninstall the app and "completely power down the device". Power down my Apple TV?

I got very frustrated. I sent back an e-mail begging for an actual human being to type an answer to my simple question (has the issue been resolved?) instead of a stock reply. 5 minutes later I got a stock reply with general troubleshooting for the Apple TV.

I sent back another e-mail, now a little less polite, telling them how much I pay for this product and how terrible their support was. In all caps I, again, begged them not to send a stock reply. I asked the question one more time and got back another stock reply telling me they were aware of users having problems with games being closed on the Apple TV last week. But still no answer to my very simple question.

------

I'm usually not a needy customer. I always try to fix the problems myself. But in this case it's obviously not my fault. This is a very expensive product, and although I know it can't run totally without little bugs throughout the season, I expect decent support when I contact them.

I can't be the only one who is frustrated?

Is there any way we collectively can file a complaint to the NFL. A complaint that won't just end up in Mumbai and get answered with a stock reply like always.
Old 24.09.2016, 08:21 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgiants View Post
Am I the only one having terrible experiences trying to get help from the gamepass support? It's really frustrating and I would like to know if I can file a complaint that won't just end up at a helpdesk in India.

-------

I had the same problems as many others watching through the Apple TV app in week 2. I could turn on a game but would get thrown out after 30 seconds or so. I sent an e-mail to the support and they sent me back a stock response saying that I wasn't able to watch from two devices at the same time. Which I weren't.

I didn't wanna bother more on gameday so I just watched the game on my computer. Yesterday, however, I wrote back to find out whether they had fixed the issue which I at that time had found out was a general problem for many users on Apple TV.

Again, they would send me back a random pre-generated reply. The first one told my to uninstall the app and "completely power down the device". Power down my Apple TV?

I got very frustrated. I sent back an e-mail begging for an actual human being to type an answer to my simple question (has the issue been resolved?) instead of a stock reply. 5 minutes later I got a stock reply with general troubleshooting for the Apple TV.

I sent back another e-mail, now a little less polite, telling them how much I pay for this product and how terrible their support was. In all caps I, again, begged them not to send a stock reply. I asked the question one more time and got back another stock reply telling me they were aware of users having problems with games being closed on the Apple TV last week. But still no answer to my very simple question.

------

I'm usually not a needy customer. I always try to fix the problems myself. But in this case it's obviously not my fault. This is a very expensive product, and although I know it can't run totally without little bugs throughout the season, I expect decent support when I contact them.

I can't be the only one who is frustrated?

Is there any way we collectively can file a complaint to the NFL. A complaint that won't just end up in Mumbai and get answered with a stock reply like always.
Gamepass support is a joke, I battled with them for a week when my sub renewed, and my account was still not active after paying, I got the same bog standard automated response with 'advice'. Good luck getting any sort of result.
Old 25.09.2016, 02:45 PM
Rookie

i have replied to an auto reply only to be told in their new reply that my problem had been passed to the NFL game pass tier 2 support team which sounds good but that was on the 18th and apart from another reply saying they
had not forgot about it i never heard again.I only asked why some Roku live games were not playing last week ,may be their is a tier 3 support team!
Old 29.09.2016, 04:12 PM
Pro

So my complaint about not being offered the £99 package got escalated two weeks ago and I have still not heard anything.

And despite having been told previously I had been deleted from the email list today they send me an email offering me the package for a reduced rate of £105. The cheeky gits.

At least I get to watch some live football this weekend. And am quite glad I did not watch the Steelers game last weekend!
Old 29.09.2016, 04:21 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwould View Post
So my complaint about not being offered the £99 package got escalated two weeks ago and I have still not heard anything.

And despite having been told previously I had been deleted from the email list today they send me an email offering me the package for a reduced rate of £105. The cheeky gits.

At least I get to watch some live football this weekend. And am quite glad I did not watch the Steelers game last weekend!
I got this offer as well, 3 days after I'd completed the 7 day free trial and stumped up the £139.99 for a pass
Old 29.09.2016, 06:13 PM
Team Captain

I got the 105 offer today to some old email addresses that I had used in the past (not to one that I had a free 7 day trial on this year).

The codes are unique (i.e. different to each different email address sent. However they do not seem unique to the email address they were sent to (i.e. can be used by any account)

I suspect they are one use only codes so if you know someone who hasn't signed up this year you may be able to donate your code to them (or the other way around)
Old 30.09.2016, 09:13 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgrr View Post
I got the 105 offer today to some old email addresses that I had used in the past (not to one that I had a free 7 day trial on this year).

The codes are unique (i.e. different to each different email address sent. However they do not seem unique to the email address they were sent to (i.e. can be used by any account)

I suspect they are one use only codes so if you know someone who hasn't signed up this year you may be able to donate your code to them (or the other way around)
In that case, anyone who wants a subscritption for £105 PM me. It expires on the 5th Oct
Old 30.09.2016, 12:33 PM
Starter

So I've had no service from this since Tuesday. Even though I'm a paid up subscriber, I just get a page telling me I have no subscriptions. I haven't been able to watch Monday's game and now I have missed Thursday's too.

I've had a ticket with Digital Care for 2 months for a separate issue and when I opened one for this issue they just closed it and merged it with the old one.

I really want to escalate this to someone who will actually look into it and do something about this. But I don't know where to. Any suggestions?

I haven't paid £158.92 (because they charged me in dollars - the original request) to not watch these games.
Old 03.10.2016, 09:02 AM
Pro

Tried logging in on my laptop last night to be met with the message that I had no active subscription, which I have, thought I'd try my ipad which worked perfectly, at least I got to see my game, but hardly a good service.
Old 04.10.2016, 03:41 PM
Starter

Default £105

Hi everyone,

I had gamepass last season and loved it but didn't renew. I'm regretting it now and going to resubcribe.

I got an email offering me a renewal for £105. it that the best price around? and gamepass doesn't include live postseason does it?

any reply would be welcome.

cheers

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super