NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 953 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 02.08.2017, 01:03 PM
Starter

I had the same issue as a lot of people last year. I was charged in USD rather than GBP leading to all sorts of charges from my bank. I e-mailed them and tried to change it multiple times last year to no avail. Then around late August they agreed to refund me, and I bought a new subscription.

This year I did not have auto-renew and was advised via e-mail (after asking) that auto-renew was not available to those who paid via PayPal. Despite no warning of this at all. However it still says I have an active subscription ending 01/08/2017.

Finally the product has caught up to the customer services. Utter shambles. I will be e-mailing every higher up I can find about this.
Old 02.08.2017, 01:15 PM
Pro

I see they have email addresses and telephone numbers for everyone at Deltatre on their website...

http://www.deltatre.com/about/people/
Old 02.08.2017, 01:18 PM
Rookie

Anyone have a working email for NFLs Mark Waller. Mark.waller@nfl.net fails to deliver
Old 02.08.2017, 01:24 PM
Pro

Can see this being pretty damaging for NFL UK.

Actually fraudulently taking money from people.
Silence from NFL UK, the joke of a new Game Pass twitter account that only replies to a couple of queries a day, the new account on here that has, I believe, 2 posts? and Qualcomm.

Should be ashamed.
Old 02.08.2017, 01:54 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC View Post
what size screen is it as on mine 65" its not great.
My screen is 43".
Old 02.08.2017, 02:00 PM
Starter

yeah so great density with it being smaller. only downside of a larger screen is if its low bandwidth you really notice it.
Old 02.08.2017, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Default Gamepass europe answers

We have listened to many of your questions and we want to provide answers to them. We hope you all understand how difficult it is to answer to each person individually, but we do want you to know that we have heard what you've had to say.

A lot of questions kept coming up over and over again, we hope you can find the answer to your questions below.

1. Will there be downloadable content on IOS app?

There will be downloadable content from the iOS app, and this will happen in the coming days.

2. Will Chromecast work on IOS app?

We are working on Chromecast functionality and it will be available in a few days.

3. Is the new Game Pass Full HD?

Game Pass is in Full HD, however NFL Game Pass will provide the optimal video quality depending on the current download bandwidth of your internet connection, up to a maximum of a Full HD experience.

4. Who is eligible for a discount?

Please speak to our customer service

5. Why didn’t my auto-renew work?

Auto Renew does not apply for people who pay using PayPal, or via Apple. The best way to ensure you are setup for Auto Renew each year is to pay via Credit or debit Card here. If you have experienced any specific issues with Auto Renewal this year please contact our customer services

6. Does Game Pass include all preseason, regular season and playoff games live?

NFL Game Pass Season Pro has all live games including preseason, regular season, playoffs and Super Bowl. Some blackout restrictions apply in the UK & Republic of Ireland. Please see here for more information.

7. How do you switch on subtitles on?

Sorry but there are no closed captions available on any platform at the moment.

8. When will customers who auto-renewed by card be charged?

Customers who are auto-renewed will be charged on or around 2/08/2017.

9. When will archive content prior to 2016 be uploaded on Game Pass?

Archive games will continue to be uploaded through to the start of the regular season.

10. Why are subscriptions that were supposed to end yesterday still active today?

If your subscription has ended, you may find that you still have access during this auto-renewal period. Auto-renew subscribers have been given a 5 day period of grace where they will still be able to access all content.

11. Do I need iOS 10 to download the Game Pass Europe App from the App Store?

User will need iOS 10 to download the Game Pass Europe App, for those who are not on iOS 10 then you can use our new mobile website.

12. Will more archived seasons be added in and will there be more archived series there (ie. Hard Knocks previous seasons)

Content will continue to be uploaded throughout the season.

13. Will Apple TV Airplay work on the app?

Yes. Apple TV Airplay works on the app.

If the questions you have has not been answered yet, please do let us know so that we can get back to you.
Old 02.08.2017, 02:32 PM
Rookie

Ive also not been charged yet, but my sub says its active from aug 2016 to aug 2018, my renew price is at £105.99 which I thought wasnt to bad even though I was originally on follow your team. I to am pissed at how you cant set your quality of stream anymore. What I want to ask is, have many people been charged from their banks or have people had to have their banks ask for authorisation first? as this happend to me last year! Man all I wanna do is watch my team live with no hiccups, this year truly is the worst ive seen it!
Old 02.08.2017, 02:39 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamepasseurope View Post

If the questions you have has not been answered yet, please do let us know so that we can get back to you.
Why are you charging the same price for a greatly reduced and inferior product?
Old 02.08.2017, 02:39 PM
Starter

This is honestly the best customer service reply I have had regarding Gamepass in a long time.

However, still not that great when in the below it says to use a credit/debit card and yet there is not option to amend this information on their website and hasn't been since it has gone up. At least not for me as I have used PayPal in the past, I never stood a chance at auto-renew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamepasseurope View Post
5. Why didn’t my auto-renew work?

Auto Renew does not apply for people who pay using PayPal, or via Apple. The best way to ensure you are setup for Auto Renew each year is to pay via Credit or debit Card here. If you have experienced any specific issues with Auto Renewal this year please contact our customer services

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super