Sponsored Links

Old 23.10.2017, 02:52 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanD83 View Post
Three wins on the bounce.
Two divisional wins on the bounce.
Shutting out the broncos.

It's far from perfect but 3-4 feels great from 0-4. At least we are back in the season now. Sneak a win vs New England and it is really game on.

Bosa, Ingram and McCain are wrecking it out there. That cobbled together O-line didn't stand a chance.

Henry was Henry....Benjamin had by far his best game for us...Ekeler is a useful alternative to Gordon...Shame Mike Williams dropped a couple and the defence missed out on a couple of turnovers but you can't moan too much on a 21-0 win.

Yeah can't add much more really. Shame for Mike Williams as if he wants more targets he's going to have to earn the trust of PR. Not gonna happen by continuing to drop the ball.

Funny how the one INT we did manage to get was one we should have let hit the turf.

Defence excites me. Offence is still very meh in my opinion although Denver's D is still good so that has to be taken into consideration.

Still 3 wins in a row, 2 in the division FINALLY after not winning one for years is great
Sponsored Links
Old 24.10.2017, 11:16 AM
Pro

Gordon had a rough game which didn't help the offence...but he's playing banged up out there so have to bear that in mind I guess.

Allen isn't looking as good as he used to and Tyrell isn't getting the plays he was last year, which considering the upgrade in pass protection we've had this season is kinda strange. Probably more down to more conservative passing play calling I guess. I was pretty excited about the line up of receivers going into the season but it hasn't really worked out that way. Still very early days on Mike Williams obviously.

Tyrell and Inmans contracts are up at the end of the season I think so could be some change in that respect.

Pretty gutting for Slauson to be out for the season...hurts us more depthwise than play level with Feeney stepping in. Hopefully we make a decent move to sign someone up. Schofield has played reasonably well so far at tackle.