The Official European NFL online Shop is here - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL UK Shop

Old 01.11.2012, 04:49 PM
Starter

Patriots scarf and mug deal isn't working, for some reason the scarf doesn't have the deal info on photo.
Old 05.11.2012, 10:20 PM
Team Captain

well thats the season halfway through and still no prospect of any pats throwback jerseys or anything other than brady & welker. ill just be going to fansedge for my red gronk
Old 06.11.2012, 09:31 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DundeePatriot View Post
well thats the season halfway through and still no prospect of any pats throwback jerseys or anything other than brady & welker. ill just be going to fansedge for my red gronk
You should think yourself lucky. Browns fans only have a Colt McCoy jersey to pick from.
Old 06.11.2012, 09:49 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DundeePatriot View Post
I think this needs to be made clear again; You (almost certainly) won't see further selection from UK retailers this year. Selection is limited by Nike to one or two 'game' jerseys for most teams. The IS brochure seemed to have pretty much all that you could expect.
Old 06.11.2012, 10:26 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
You should think yourself lucky. Browns fans only have a Colt McCoy jersey to pick from.
I take your point but just I don't take the view that because something is really crap for someone that others should be happy that it is only a bit crap for them.

In 2012 we live in a globalised web based economy and yet for me to try and buy an item that is sitting on the NFL's own site ready for dispatch ( I really want the Red Wilfork jersey but am settling for Gronk) I have to jump through more hoops than if I wanted to buy plutonium.
Old 07.11.2012, 12:23 PM
Rookie

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore-jets View Post
http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/

You can order through fansedge via the above link without all the charges. I've ordered a few Nike Jets stuff and it was quick and painless
Found this post extremey helpful - thanks
Old 10.11.2012, 04:29 PM
Starter

anyone heard if nike will sell us poor fans kit larger than xxl ???

talk about a poor choice, im sat here and i cant order any of the tops what so ever.
Old 12.11.2012, 09:50 AM
Starter

well i emailed nike and they replied with suggestions of tops that would fit and surprise surprise they cant even answer correctly. they suggested bloody base layer lycra tops ?!

so emailed them again see if i can get a answer otherwise its time to trawl ebay for reebok kit that does go large enough. (even told nike that)
Old 13.11.2012, 10:33 AM
Starter

got a reply and to be blunt it shows how hopeless nike and the nfl are when it comes to sorting fans out. guess its ebay time and hunt for reebok kit.

Hi GAC,

It looks as though the largest NFL jerseys on Nike.com Europe are indeed size XXL and it's difficult for us to predict future stock. The best option in this case would be to check back from time to check on any inventory updates or possibly see if they are available at your local Nike or affiliate retailer.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help this time, though if there's anything else I can help you with just let me know!

Kind regards,
Old 26.11.2012, 02:02 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1989 View Post
Just seen this, so you may already have ordered it. But if you go for the more expensive delivery option it comes via UPS courier; however, I don't remember the cheaper delivery option coming via UPS, I think it might have been Royal Mail.

That light grey one looks smart, probably the 'nicest' looking one of that style of polo shirt available.

On a unrelated note, was having a browse throughout each teams section on the Euro store, and why on earth is the only Browns jersey available a Colt McCoy one? He's not been their starting QB since they drafted Weeden...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantMackem View Post
Yeah it's nearly the end of the season (well for us anyway) and we can only buy a McCoy jersey! Not even a Cribbs one which is usually the 'default' setting for most retailers