Attention - Savings To Be Made When Subscribing To ESPN! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 07.08.2009, 01:00 PM
All Pro

Default Attention - Savings To Be Made When Subscribing To ESPN!

Okay, i just ran through what i need to do in order to subscribe to ESPN UK. Some things here you might want to check out...

If you are a Sky Sports Subscriber and only want to add ESPN...

£9 a month...

Saving - £3 a month as you are a subscriber to Sky Sports (Its £12 if you are not)

Saving - A limited offer i presume is on the ESPN Website - You save £5 when you add ESPN to your Sky Sports package ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT ONLINE

You Are not a Sky Sports Subscriber yet you are a Sky Subscriber and only want ESPN...

£12 a month, however...

Saving - A limited offer i presume is on the ESPN Website - You save £5 when you add ESPN to your Sky package ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT ONLINE

You have Sky (But you dont have Sports in your package) and want Sky Sports and ESPN...

£27 extra a month on top of your Sky bill

However...

Saving - A limited offer i presume is on the ESPN Website - You save £10 when you add ESPN and Sky Sports to your Sky package ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT ONLINE

Signup Page...All Info ETC...

https://espn.sky.com/?DCMP=ILC-SkyCOM_ESPN

(I know a few of you may have seen this i just wanted to help those fellow fans who may be looking to make a few savings at the present (Everyone??))

Matt
Old 07.08.2009, 03:28 PM
Starter

just subscribed to espn... not taking ang chances off missinf any nfl games etc ye your rite just 9euro extra a month
Old 07.08.2009, 03:29 PM
Team Captain

Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattlee123 View Post
Okay, i just ran through what i need to do in order to subscribe to ESPN UK. Some things here you might want to check out...

If you are a Sky Sports Subscriber and only want to add ESPN...

£9 a month...

Saving - £3 a month as you are a subscriber to Sky Sports (Its £12 if you are not)

Saving - A limited offer i presume is on the ESPN Website - You save £5 when you add ESPN to your Sky Sports package ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT ONLINE

You Are not a Sky Sports Subscriber yet you are a Sky Subscriber and only want ESPN...

£12 a month, however...

Saving - A limited offer i presume is on the ESPN Website - You save £5 when you add ESPN to your Sky package ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT ONLINE

You have Sky (But you dont have Sports in your package) and want Sky Sports and ESPN...

£27 extra a month on top of your Sky bill

However...

Saving - A limited offer i presume is on the ESPN Website - You save £10 when you add ESPN and Sky Sports to your Sky package ONLY WHEN YOU DO IT ONLINE

Signup Page...All Info ETC...

https://espn.sky.com/?DCMP=ILC-SkyCOM_ESPN

(I know a few of you may have seen this i just wanted to help those fellow fans who may be looking to make a few savings at the present (Everyone??))

Matt

The best option is to dump sky and subcribe to Virgin XL package (if where you live has access). Then pay the extra for Sky Sports each month. That is the bast move I ever made, had free Setanta and now will have free ESPN. The TV, phone and internet deal works out excellent in all areas.
Old 21.08.2009, 03:35 PM
Rookie

I've got sky world (full sky package) and was looking at upgrading to Sky HD & ESPN, so phoned sky to inquire into prices. Didn't get much out of them, sky HD box and installation for free, but did find out that for Sky HD customers ESPN HD is part of the package, so i got Sky HD and ESPN HD for just an extra £9.75 a month, well worth it in my eyes.
Old 21.08.2009, 03:51 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazeanhammer View Post
I've got sky world (full sky package) and was looking at upgrading to Sky HD & ESPN, so phoned sky to inquire into prices. Didn't get much out of them, sky HD box and installation for free, but did find out that for Sky HD customers ESPN HD is part of the package, so i got Sky HD and ESPN HD for just an extra £9.75 a month, well worth it in my eyes.
Interesting, didnt know this!
Old 21.08.2009, 06:05 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazeanhammer View Post
I've got Sky HD and ESPNHD isn't included in my package. Who told you this? Sky?

And unless I'm mistaken the £5 is a credit onto your account not £5 off each month.
Old 21.08.2009, 06:12 PM
All Pro

This isn't new news but I'm glad you have publicised it for NFL fans.
Old 21.08.2009, 07:22 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1 View Post
This isn't new news but I'm glad you have publicised it for NFL fans.
well I didnt know about this until he posted it. . no need to be so down on folk Jack. . He was doing people a favour. . there will ALWAYS be folk who dont know certain things and are glad of others to pass the knowledge on..
Old 21.08.2009, 07:55 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg View Post
well I didnt know about this until he posted it. . no need to be so down on folk Jack. . He was doing people a favour. . there will ALWAYS be folk who dont know certain things and are glad of others to pass the knowledge on..
I don't understand this post I did say "I am glad you publicised this for NFL fans"

So of course I am glad he did it.
Old 21.08.2009, 07:58 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1 View Post
I don't understand this post I did say "I am glad you publicised this for NFL fans"

So of course I am glad he did it.
I guess I just saw your reply started with what felt like a put down as you opened with, 'this isn't new news'.

just felt you were a littel down on him fella but if Im mistaken you have my sincere aoplogies