NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 500 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 02.08.2010, 07:56 PM
Pro

apparently its tomorrow at 5am so we can wake up to it. But knowing them it will probably come at 5pm if at all
Old 02.08.2010, 08:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross200 View Post
apparently its tomorrow at 5am so we can wake up to it. But knowing them it will probably come at 5pm if at all
ah, never mind. something to look forward to tomorrow i guess.
Old 02.08.2010, 08:33 PM
All Pro

Why are people lording it over the people complaining.If customers feel better complaining on here as a way of venting their frustration.Goodluck to them,you don't have to read it. Or get upset that someone is angry.

My posts have a touch of tongue in cheek in them.To help those who are frustrated to have a little laugh to themselves.

I just do not like being told something that isn't true.And its not like Neulion have never screwed us up all before.If you have been through this as many years as I have with them.
Then maybe you will see where I am coming from.

I say again I did not ask them to rip gamepass from me when it first came online last week.I asked about the discount,they decided to turned gamepass off and said they have refunded me,and it will auto renew on Aug 1st without my permission.
Old 02.08.2010, 08:34 PM
All Pro

Can someone please confirm how I get my reduced rate on the season pass as a returing customer? I tried to log on today and it asks me to renew my subscription for $279. I havent done this yet because I wanted to be sure I will get a reduced price before doing it.

I seem to recall something last year that we were told that if we subscribed to the off season pass we would get a reduction in the price of the season pass but I dont think it materialised in the end. Does anyone recall?
Old 02.08.2010, 08:38 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DidierJones View Post
Can someone please confirm how I get my reduced rate on the season pass as a returing customer? I tried to log on today and it asks me to renew my subscription for $279. I havent done this yet because I wanted to be sure I will get a reduced price before doing it.

I seem to recall something last year that we were told that if we subscribed to the off season pass we would get a reduction in the price of the season pass but I dont think it materialised in the end. Does anyone recall?

Did you set up for auto renew last time?, if so then you'll get the reduced rate when the new season passes come back on line,.... As it stands we're all being redirected to that subscription page because the new season accounts aren't active yet,... A number of folk who didn't set up auto renew have have managed to e-mail Neulion who activated it for them so they got the discount,.... But if you need to do that best be REALLY quick,..,... Hope that helps,.....
Old 02.08.2010, 08:39 PM
All Pro

Quote:

Did you have auto renew on? If so you have nothing to worry about unless you had team pass which doesn't count.And offseason pass does not qualify you.Only last years season pass.

If you did not have auto renew on and had seasonpass last year contact them on the sign in page. And ask for the auto renew to be switched on.
Old 02.08.2010, 08:47 PM
All Pro

Thanks for the quick replies. I dont tremember if i had the auto renew active or not last year. Can I check this any way without emailing them?

This will be my third season with the full pass. The first season was excellent, I had issues early last season but I got much better how do you think its gonna go this time? The new layout looks good but was frustrated not to be able to view the archived shows etc.
Old 02.08.2010, 08:51 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Thanks for the quick replies. I dont tremember if i had the auto renew active or not last year. Can I check this any way without emailing them?

This will be my third season with the full pass. The first season was excellent, I had issues early last season but I got much better how do you think its gonna go this time? The new layout looks good but was frustrated not to be able to view the archived shows etc.
For the one day I had the new player running,I was very impressed.

Last year I think it was server trouble. When everyone tuned in,it went tatty bye. They probably tried to cut cost and we paid for it.

If it happens this year.I suggest we all march on the NFL offices in london carrying torches and rope.
Old 02.08.2010, 08:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

That was the same situation as I had, I don't think there is any other way as far as I know,... When I e-mailed to ask them they replied to me within 10 minutes,..
Old 02.08.2010, 08:56 PM
All Pro

Many thanks - ive just sent them an email.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super