The Walking Dead & Spoilers thread - Page 51 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Old 14.11.2018, 11:11 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
Lol. No comment.

But I’ve always suspected you might not exsist.

You wait and see when I’m right lol.

do any of us really exist
Old 27.11.2018, 12:35 AM
GOAT

tonights ep brought to you by Scooby Doo.

oh and for the C/D plot

on a real note it was ok, Jesus died for your sins or by going for skill points.

was it a rusty lock or did they forgot to lock him, whatever the case Negan is about to have a giggle.

i do wonder what the payoff for this feud is going to be.
Old 27.11.2018, 09:51 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
tonights ep brought to you by Scooby Doo.

oh and for the C/D plot

on a real note it was ok, Jesus died for your sins or by going for skill points.

was it a rusty lock or did they forgot to lock him, whatever the case Negan is about to have a giggle.

i do wonder what the payoff for this feud is going to be.

Yeah last night episode was strange, the foggy thing was just bizarre and having never given us fog before in an episode did then come across goofy when they pulled off the mask... almost at parody levels.

I kinda liked that it was the fact the walkers now pose no threat that was the undoing of someone... Jesus was the biggest wasted opportunity on the show...

You just knew Negan was gonna escape at some point but I don't see them having him stay evil.

The whole no one likes each other anymore angle is strange and isn't working for me... I know they think teasing us that the core group is broken up over the 4/5 bases and don't really talk or get on anymore "unless the chips are down" will lead us to want to see flashbacks and teases but it doesn't..

They are gonna have to go majorly away from comics in this storyline as major players in the comic aren't in the TV show anymore... I read right up to date in the comics and TBH they need to deviate else the next two seasons are gonna be a slog.

The whisperer storyline in cpmics is over really fast.. I wonder if itll all be tied up before this season is out??

I honestly thing they would have got away with it, if it hadn't been for the pesky kids...
Old 27.11.2018, 11:33 AM
Pro Bowler

Wasn’t expecting them to kill off Jesus, especially with it just being some random Whisperer, but his character’s been treading water for some time now tbh. Shame really, as he had a great introduction before being lost in the mix. Not sure how the Whisperers arc will play out, considering it largely centred around Rick and Carl in the comics.

Looks like Henry will be taking over Carl’s role, which is unfortunate because I’m not a fan. Expecting any two of Ezekiel, Gabriel, Eugene and Rosita to bite the dust by the end of the season.
Old 27.11.2018, 12:15 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarwinTheAardvark View Post
Wasn’t expecting them to kill off Jesus, especially with it just being some random Whisperer, but his character’s been treading water for some time now tbh. Shame really, as he had a great introduction before being lost in the mix. Not sure how the Whisperers arc will play out, considering it largely centred around Rick and Carl in the comics.

Looks like Henry will be taking over Carl’s role, which is unfortunate because I’m not a fan. Expecting any two of Ezekiel, Gabriel, Eugene and Rosita to bite the dust by the end of the season.
Jesus like Ezekiel was brought in for the big war storyline and then barely used. They have bloated the cast to levels where now characters say three or four lines all season yet are still a main character.

Ezekiel will go for sure and I think a female character, but don't know which.. I actually expect 4 to go before the end... although jesus going may keep that that down to 3.

I don't think this whisperer thing works on screen as well as in comic.

The Jesus thing worked and was great as a shock factor but now they now its the old man from the theme park in a mask... how are they a danger.. I don't get it.

I assume they will completely removed the sexual element of the whisperers?? I cant see that going down well on TV??
Old 19.03.2019, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

Been a very solid season all in all, but last night’s episode may well have been the best yet. Danai Gurira is going to be sorely missed when she goes...
Old 25.03.2019, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, now I’m bummed. I was one of the few people who actually liked Tara and Enid...
Old 28.03.2019, 10:05 PM
Hall of Fame

Best episode in a long time. Sets a narrative which is a lot more interesting than anything since the early days of Neagan
Old 30.03.2019, 10:58 PM
GOAT

despite Rick leaving he has been pretty strong overall, hopefully they have a good plan on how to pay it off.

although with that horde about the end game could be to put them back on the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Ok, now I’m bummed. I was one of the few people who actually liked Tara and Enid...

it was worth it to get rid of Henry