NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1001 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 20.08.2017, 09:29 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statto00 View Post
I've had great quality throughout, so perhaps it is a fault at your end?
Check their mentions on Twitter, its not just me who has this problem. I have of course checked my connection, and all my other streaming services has no problem streaming in HD. So no, it's not a fault on my end.
Old 20.08.2017, 09:45 AM
Hall of Fame

They've said they will 'look into' removing the ads, but I won't hold my breath.

It's a massive detriment to the enjoyment of the product though.
Old 20.08.2017, 05:54 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRambles View Post
In short, yes...only 4th generation Apple TV can be used to access Gamepass. They claim that this is owing to Apple not allowing new apps to be developed on earlier generation devices, but with this bunch who knows the truth.
The most incompetent and corrupt company I've had experience of. They're truly pathetic.
I can't comment on the new provider of Gamepass since I have chosen not to subscribe this season. Why? Because I had access to the service removed from every device except for the web a month before the end of my subscription in June/July. So if we're looking to serve up some hyperbole about bad company practices then let's save it for the NFL. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Neulion who decided to pull the plug on the Gamepass apps earlier this summer and I'm pretty sure the new company taking over the contract are doing the best they can putting all the pieces back together. The NFL could have chosen to go the route that NHL.TV did and use the MLB.TV infrastructure which - without doubt - provides the best service of any. They didn't, so again - let's assign the blame where it belongs.

It would be nice if there was a mechanism by which feedback could be directed to those responsible. Either Alistair Kirkwood or the Big Kahuna himself, Roger Goodell.
Old 20.08.2017, 08:16 PM
Starter

I can download games onto my IPad but when offline I cannot play them back as I get a message Content Not Available Has anyone else got this problem and how do you solve it ??
Old 20.08.2017, 09:17 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nealflanagan View Post
I'm not sure if it's been previously noted on this thread, but, as an AudioPass veteran, I have been asking them about the radio commentary options that were rolled into GamePass in recent seasons. I finally got this reply today on Twitter:

"Hi Neal, I'm afraid a radio commentary option won't be available as it was in previous year. Apologies for the inconvenience. ML"

I find this disappointing at best and unacceptable at worst. Weren't we all promised "the same great content" as previous years? What about partially sighted customers?

Personally, I really only used the radio streams for late Sunday and Monday night games to fall asleep to, but the loss of any functionality is very annoying, considering the cost.

I've complained about it to NFL UK, for all the good it'll do.
If you're just after Radio commentary with no video(to goto sleep to) try the NFL mobile app, they have radio coverage on there.
Old 21.08.2017, 08:02 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING ARTHUR View Post
I can download games onto my IPad but when offline I cannot play them back as I get a message Content Not Available Has anyone else got this problem and how do you solve it ??
You need to keep yourself signed in to Gamepass, start the game you want to watch from download then you pause it, go out of the app and turn your wi fi off in settings then open the app again and the game will still be there at Pause etc so just start watching again

The only pain in backside is if you have a few in condensed as you have to switch Wi fi back on to start the next game then go through the process again

Hope that helps
Old 21.08.2017, 08:28 AM
Starter

Thanks for the info about playing back downloaded stuff,I always have a few games uploaded to watch when using the London Underground so will bear that in mind but may be a problem when I fly to the USA .
The BBC Iplayer app lets you watch all downloads without needing any Wifi.
Old 21.08.2017, 08:52 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING ARTHUR View Post
Thanks for the info about playing back downloaded stuff,I always have a few games uploaded to watch when using the London Underground so will bear that in mind but may be a problem when I fly to the USA .
The BBC Iplayer app lets you watch all downloads without needing any Wifi.
Yeh it was the same on the old app, you could watch all downloads you had as long as you didn't sign out

They still might update it though to get that sorted
Old 21.08.2017, 09:02 AM
All Pro

140 quid is far too steep for me I am afraid.

First time with no gamepass for four years

Pretty rubbish there is no option to just follow 1 team like previously
Old 21.08.2017, 11:26 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMP View Post
I can't comment on the new provider of Gamepass since I have chosen not to subscribe this season. Why? Because I had access to the service removed from every device except for the web a month before the end of my subscription in June/July. So if we're looking to serve up some hyperbole about bad company practices then let's save it for the NFL. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Neulion who decided to pull the plug on the Gamepass apps earlier this summer and I'm pretty sure the new company taking over the contract are doing the best they can putting all the pieces back together. The NFL could have chosen to go the route that NHL.TV did and use the MLB.TV infrastructure which - without doubt - provides the best service of any. They didn't, so again - let's assign the blame where it belongs.

It would be nice if there was a mechanism by which feedback could be directed to those responsible. Either Alistair Kirkwood or the Big Kahuna himself, Roger Goodell.
I will be addressing these issues (and others raised) when I do an interview with the people involved shortly.

Are there people who have been invoiced the wrong amounts (or in the wrong currencies) who haven't yet got it resolved or are you now all sorted?

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super