NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1168 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 19.06.2019, 07:49 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton3434 View Post
I was about to post that email

The Bears are going to be on prime time and probably sky plenty... success brings blackouts. I'll be watching a lot of games on tuesday and wednesday i think
One drawback of following the Cowboys. Even if they aren't successful they still get their fair share of prime time.

Those blackouts are mildly annoying to say the least.
Old 20.06.2019, 02:52 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton3434 View Post
I was about to post that email

The Bears are going to be on prime time and probably sky plenty... success brings blackouts. I'll be watching a lot of games on tuesday and wednesday i think
Opening game against the Pack is a Thursday and the Thanksgiving game against the Lions is also Thursday, so hopefully they don't apply as blackout games. So should be two that we get. Plus we have the Raiders game here . So might not be too bad??

Regards the Gamepass e-mail:

Really happy they removed the regionalisation which stopped me subscribing during the regular season as I do a lot of travel for work. Made no sense anyway.
Smart TV apps are a good addition given we lost the Apple TV app a few years back
Price increase isn't huge.

Also checked the TopCashBack site and they have a link where you can get 11% back on the subscription cost.

So all in all I'm somewhat positive and will probably go back to having a subscription this year
Old 20.06.2019, 04:21 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyH View Post
Opening game against the Pack is a Thursday and the Thanksgiving game against the Lions is also Thursday, so hopefully they don't apply as blackout games. So should be two that we get. Plus we have the Raiders game here . So might not be too bad??

Really happy they removed the regionalisation which stopped me subscribing during the regular season as I do a lot of travel for work. Made no sense anyway.
Smart TV apps are a good addition given we lost the Apple TV app a few years back

Also checked the TopCashBack site and they have a link where you can get 11% back on the subscription cost.

So all in all I'm somewhat positive and will probably go back to having a subscription this year
Blackouts only cover 6pm and 9.05/9.25pm games on Sundays week 1-17. Thursdays, SNF and MNF and playoffs are all blackout free.
Old 20.06.2019, 09:18 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyH View Post

Top cash back is something I didn't know. I wonder if auto sub is cheaper than starting over... have to look at that soon
Old 12.07.2019, 12:19 PM
Team Captain

Anyone else have a problem with Game Pass today it's all coming up with porugese or spanish writing?

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super