NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 491 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 31.07.2010, 07:07 PM
Rookie

Dont know if this has already been covered but I emailed NFL support to ask them if pre season games were covered under GamePass and here is their reply :-

Regarding pre-season games, Game Pass does not have a dedicated feed or an archive for pre-season games, however the NFL Network shows almost every pre-season game, either live or tape-delayed, and since every Game Pass subscription includes the NFL Network live feed, you can use that to catch pre-season action, you will have to check the NFL Network broadcast schedule for the times at which games will be shown.

NFL Support

I'm thinking of getting team pass and the above reply indicates that NFL network is available for team pass subscribers . Can anyone confirm that this is the case ?
Old 31.07.2010, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ista= View Post
Dont know if this has already been covered but I emailed NFL support to ask them if pre season games were covered under GamePass and here is their reply :-

Regarding pre-season games, Game Pass does not have a dedicated feed or an archive for pre-season games, however the NFL Network shows almost every pre-season game, either live or tape-delayed, and since every Game Pass subscription includes the NFL Network live feed, you can use that to catch pre-season action, you will have to check the NFL Network broadcast schedule for the times at which games will be shown.

NFL Support

I'm thinking of getting team pass and the above reply indicates that NFL network is available for team pass subscribers . Can anyone confirm that this is the case ?
Taking the e-mail you got at face value it does look like subscribers to team pass will get NFL Network live feed,..... But if you want to be completely sure why not fire them the specific question on another e-mail, they seem to be answering really quite fast at the mo,...
Old 31.07.2010, 07:47 PM
Pro Bowler

Team pass certainly used to have the NFL network and I haven't seen anywhere that its been pulled so i think you will get it
Old 31.07.2010, 07:59 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ista= View Post

NFL Support

This does not make sense. Gamepass chat told that it did have feeds for preseason games.

Me:*Hi I had game pass last season and preseason games were not available on gamepass. I heard rumours that this year I will be able to watch HOF game and preseason games is this true?
NFL Game Pass:*Hello, how may I help you?
NFL Game Pass:*Are you subscribe to Game Pass?
Me:*well not yet I am going to take the montly pass this year
Me:*If HOF and preseason games are available then I will join up if not then I will wait till regular
Me:*season starts
NFL Game Pass:*let me verify, one moment
Me:*ok
NFL Game Pass:*Ok
Me:*it does say on your website Watch over 50 additional preseason games* NEW: NFL Networks acclaimed RedZone channel, the best way to follow all the Sunday action* and then it says * Where available, restrictions apply. RedZone channel is not available in the U.K.
NFL Game Pass:*Since you have access to the NFL Networks channel on Game Pass, there is the possibility that you can watch preseason games
Me:*oh so its availabe like that
NFL Game Pass:*However, the preseason games are not archived, just the regular season games
NFL Game Pass:*Correct, you'd need to check the NFL Networks TV listings
NFL Game Pass:*To see what time you'd be able to watch the games being broadcast on NFL Networks
Me:*but that means your website is miss leading because it says that this is a new option for the 2010 season but I was able to watch preseason games on NFL network last year
NFL Game Pass:*the RedZone is the new option for the 2010 season
Me:*yes and also over 50 preseason games
NFL Game Pass:*Let me verify the preaseason games offered, i'll have to contact a supervisor. one moment
NFL Game Pass:*Ok, preseason games ARE included in Game Pass
NFL Game Pass:*HOF game should be shown as well
Old 31.07.2010, 08:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_H View Post
Taking the e-mail you got at face value it does look like subscribers to team pass will get NFL Network live feed,..... But if you want to be completely sure why not fire them the specific question on another e-mail, they seem to be answering really quite fast at the mo,...
Just fired another mail off requesting confirmation. Will post reply on here when received.
Old 31.07.2010, 08:28 PM
Pro Bowler

That sucks if they aren't archived, I won't be able to watch it when the NFL network shows it so there's no point in purchasing gamepass right now for me.
Old 31.07.2010, 08:33 PM
Rookie

i subscribed to nfl gamepass last year...how are some people getting it cheaper than the $279.99 it now is? also why are some people waiting til tomorrow to signup?
Old 31.07.2010, 08:51 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2k View Post
i subscribed to nfl gamepass last year...how are some people getting it cheaper than the $279.99 it now is? also why are some people waiting til tomorrow to signup?
Did you have auto renew on? If not then you have to pay full price. Get in contact with them.
They will refund the full price.Switch off your season pass,and make it auto renew tomorrow and take out the discounted price.

The full price refund will take 5-7 working days to clear,so make sure you have enough money in the bank if you do this.

Last year the preseason games were also repeated the next day on NFL network. I to thought they were going to be archived.
Old 31.07.2010, 08:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
Did you have auto renew on? If not then you have to pay full price. Get in contact with them.
They will refund the full price.Switch off your season pass,and make it auto renew tomorrow and take out the discounted price.

The full price refund will take 5-7 working days to clear,so make sure you have enough money in the bank if you do this.
i didn't auto renew but the only option when i log into gamepass is to buy it for $279.99?
Old 31.07.2010, 09:10 PM
All Pro

Email them i was in the same situation. Just tell them to refund the full price and auto renew at the discount price for tomorrow. You can find the email address on the help link on the top of the sign in page.

Be quick though you are running out of time.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super