Ticket Dispatch - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 01.10.2018, 09:09 AM
Team Captain

Default Ticket Dispatch

When should I start to get worried that my tickets haven't arrived yet for any of the London Games? I'm a season ticket holder, so they have been bought for some time now. I assumed they were waiting for the Raiders game to be sold before issuing tickets, but that has been and gone now, the game is less than two weeks away, and still nothing.

Please confirm whether you all have tickets yet or not, then I know whether to calm back down, or contact Ticketmaster (#sigh) and see what I need to do to get replacements sent out as the originals must have gone astray.
Sponsored Links
Old 01.10.2018, 09:30 AM
Team Captain

There is a thread just below this saying that most of us have yet to receive tickets. This year is late by NFLUK standards but as only one person is reporting to have theirs, I would not be worried yet.

One year I received mine on the Wednesday before, even though I had paid for them nearly a year in advance!

I hope this late dispatch is to make life tricky for those that have re-sold on resale websites!
Old 01.10.2018, 09:52 AM
Team Captain

Sorry, had a quick scan and didn't see another thread on this.

Wishful thinking that it's to inconvenience those re-selling tickets, I think it's more to do with everything being left late for the Raiders game due to White Hart Lane, and the eventual switch to Wembley.

Fingers crossed they arrive soon, as I'll be in bits by the time we get to next week if I'm still not holding my tickets in my hand.
Old 02.10.2018, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

My tickets have arrived for the Oct 21 and 28 games. Still waiting on the Raiders v Seahawks which is not a surprise given the late change in venue.
Old 02.10.2018, 05:51 AM
Starter

I foresee a lot of people having issies now with the unnecessary lateness in getting tickets out.

Those who have paid through the nose on the secondary market are now panicking as their tickets have got to be sent on by the original purchase, further shortening the timescale. And if they have to set off for London before the tickets arrive, they won't be able to collect them from the box office.

As it stands I potentially will have to miss the Raiders game if the tickets don't arrive tomorrow as I go abroad for 10 days and straight to London on the Saturday to stay over before the game. All down to the ridiculous late sending of tickets.

If this REALLY was to do with touts then they would make a season card so tickets can't be separated and sold.
Old 02.10.2018, 07:34 AM
Pro

I seem to remember picking tickets up from Wembley one year (2009?) because of a postal strike.

I'd imagine/hope the Raiders - Seahawks tickets would be dispatched this week. It's quite typical to receive tickets 10-14 days before an event. I guess we're in that window now. We'll see. The late change in venue definitely didn't help.
Old 02.10.2018, 09:40 AM
Pro Bowler

still not received mine for the Eagles @ Jags. Started to get a bit concerned...
Old 02.10.2018, 09:51 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaitchB Niner View Post
I seem to remember picking tickets up from Wembley one year (2009?) because of a postal strike.

I'd imagine/hope the Raiders - Seahawks tickets would be dispatched this week. It's quite typical to receive tickets 10-14 days before an event. I guess we're in that window now. We'll see. The late change in venue definitely didn't help.

It's certainly not typical for International Series Season tickets to go out 10 days before. I've had a season ticket for a while and it's typically been late August early September...this year is ridiculous and will cause a lot of people a lot of bother if they aren't delivered soon.
Old 02.10.2018, 06:00 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
It's certainly not typical for International Series Season tickets to go out 10 days before. I've had a season ticket for a while and it's typically been late August early September...this year is ridiculous and will cause a lot of people a lot of bother if they aren't delivered soon.
Oh for sure this isn't typical for the International Series. I guess the mitigating circumstances are the change in venue. It was more a comment on Ticketmaster's usual line of don't contact us until five days before the event.

I just checked the Ticketmaster site:

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/e...ckets-#targetN

Quote:
NFL - Seattle Seahawks V Oakland Raiders
Wembley Stadium, 14th October 2018

We’ve now sent the majority of tickets out for this gig! Don’t worry if you don’t have yours just yet though – we do send them out in batches, so there are still some tickets that haven’t gone out just yet. We’ll update this page when all the tickets have gone out, and the Order Status in your account will change to show that your tickets have been printed. The latest you should receive your tickets is around 5 days before the gig, so only contact us then if you still haven't received your tickets.
If you chose secure post, you’ll also receive an email from Royal Mail with your tracking info so you can keep an eye on their progress.
And on my account page:

Quote:
Dispatch Status

We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

The latest you should receive your tickets is around 5 days before the event (or 5 days before you travel). If you still don't have them by that point, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.

This status won’t be updated any further, but please keep checking our helpdesk for more info!
So basically Ticketmaster is going to make us sweat...
Old 02.10.2018, 06:45 PM
Pro

I have not received anything and my account is completely blank of information.

If nothing is received, I will be claiming my payment back through my credit card. Luckily I do not have to pay out for travel and hotel rooms.

I will not be booking up again. I am not a complete mug.