Playstation VR - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Computer Games

Old 04.12.2017, 04:50 AM
All Pro

Default Playstation VR

Hey guys, Just got myself a PlayStation VR and so far Im finding it a real disappointment. Some games actually make me motion sick and I've never felt motion sick from anything else in my life haha.

Can anyone recommend any games that they have enjoyed?

Anyone else have one and want a few online games?

Or just anyone have a opinion on the VR or any of the games?

cheers bros.
Old 04.12.2017, 09:27 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcintosh92 View Post
Hey guys, Just got myself a PlayStation VR and so far Im finding it a real disappointment. Some games actually make me motion sick and I've never felt motion sick from anything else in my life haha.

Can anyone recommend any games that they have enjoyed?

Anyone else have one and want a few online games?

Or just anyone have a opinion on the VR or any of the games?

cheers bros.
I’ve not got one but thought about it since the recent price drop. From what I’ve read all VR can make people motion sick but have seen in reviews that the PSVR is particularly bad for it.

The Batman VR is meant to be really good but short.
Old 05.12.2017, 01:19 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by guards1656 View Post
I’ve not got one but thought about it since the recent price drop. From what I’ve read all VR can make people motion sick but have seen in reviews that the PSVR is particularly bad for it.

The Batman VR is meant to be really good but short.
Its certain games that seem to be the problem Doom is the worst one, because you cant walk forward you teleport and it Jerks the screen very quickly .

Thanks ill try Batman, Skyrim arrived today so ill give that a go tomorrow night. The mini games like the NBA one and surgeon sim have been best so far
Old 06.12.2017, 01:43 PM
Rookie

Yeah I don't hear many people talking about VR gaming for that very reason... the games aren't particularly good. The 'Batman Arkham' game has got some good reviews, and there's also 'Superhot' and 'Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes' as potentially good games for VR.
TBH, I think there are better reasons than gaming to use a VR headset, like watching 360-degree videos on YouTube or live NBA games. Funnily enough, I read this and there's a graph which says $11.6 billion is the predicted market size for VR/AR software for video games by 2025. Not sure if it'll reach that number but we'll see.
Old 08.12.2017, 04:40 PM
All Pro

Some of the experiences have been pretty good but after a couple times you will never watch them again haha. Bravo team coming out next year seems to be the one game I wanted the VR for

For any horror fans though its a must have gadget, I love horror films but with the VR it takes it to extremes haha.
Old 22.12.2017, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

I’ve got one for Christmas so it’s under the tree now. My brief go was enjoyable, I think the VR tech is going to stick around. It feels like the general public are more accepting of it than previous attempts.

I’m looking forward to the games of course, but equally intrigued by the potential of the experiences. Chernobyl VR and projects like that could be incredible in the future.