Superbash 2011 Review - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Announcements > New on NFLUK.com

Old 07.02.2011, 03:14 AM
All Pro

Talking Superbash 2011 Review

Hi All,

I am just back from the Bash a fantastic night thankyou all the fans and NFLUK and a well done to the Packers fantastic Superbowl really exciting could have gone either way!

Guys I thought we were a bit hard on the girl band I know they were lame but we booed them off stage I thought that was a little harsh!!

Phil
Old 07.02.2011, 03:45 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver&black View Post
Hi All,

I am just back from the Bash a fantastic night thankyou all the fans and NFLUK and a well done to the Packers fantastic Superbowl really exciting could have gone either way!

Guys I thought we were a bit hard on the girl band I know they were lame but we booed them off stage I thought that was a little harsh!!

Phil
How big was the turn out,was it what you thought it would be or more?
Old 07.02.2011, 11:07 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erfan View Post
How big was the turn out,was it what you thought it would be or more?
I thought a little less than I expected anyone else?
Old 07.02.2011, 04:05 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver&black View Post
Hi All,

Phil
To be fair they were pretty bad....!
Old 07.02.2011, 05:00 AM
Rookie

Cheerleaders were ace
besides the little fiasco on the balcony, the night was brilliant

Packers baby
Old 07.02.2011, 09:10 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmann07 View Post
Cheerleaders were ace
besides the little fiasco on the balcony, the night was brilliant

Packers baby
The balcony fiasco? Was this when some douche slapped someone? We were right next to this. Also, this is pretty much an appeal, was anyone here on the NFL bus back to Victoria at around 4:15 when the guys were singing dirty rugby songs and then some absolute moron got his **** out and started whacking off at the front of the bus? I'm not kidding, this happened and I am out to get this guy. I spoke to the driver and they have footage of it recorded on the bus, so they have an image of him and proof of what he did. It's just before I go to the police with it, which I most certainly am, I want to find out more about him if I can. He must be on here in some degree or someone must know him because they were in a large group.
Anyway, anyone that can help, it would be much appreciated. This guy needs to be put on the sex offenders register and banned from ANYTHING to do with NFL.

Last edited by Tahmasbi; 07.02.2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07.02.2011, 11:13 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahmasbi View Post
The balcony fiasco? Was this when some douche slapped someone? We were right next to this.
yeah that was the one, and plus down the other end there were a few guys shouting abusive things to guys sitting just below them.
about the food wasn't bad @ all, all about the soho special
Old 07.02.2011, 12:02 PM
All Pro

Having been to the Superbash for quite a few years now I felt that this one was a bit of a mixed bag.
I thought there were some very good elements this year, the food and cheerleading acts were very much improved and the kicking competition was entertaining.
The awards, whilst a good idea seemed to fall a bit flat.
The constant booing and heckling was completely uncalled for. It was a free event, I'd question why some people were there if these things aren't to their liking. I understand that the entertainment wasn't to everyone's taste (it wasn't mine) but seeing as we paid nothing the least we could do was humour them. The band / cheerleaders didn't deserve it and some people honestly seemed to think that if they shouted enough abuse the girls would actually take their clothes off.
The picture quality of the screen seemed quite poor this year, did anyone else notice this?

Overall it was still a fantastic night and a great way to watch the big game with many likeminded fans. Thank you nfluk!
Old 07.02.2011, 04:18 PM
All Pro

Quote:
The balcony fiasco? Was this when some douche slapped someone? We were right next to this. Also, this is pretty much an appeal, was anyone here on the NFL bus back to Victoria at around 4:15 when the guys were singing dirty rugby songs and then some absolute moron got his **** out and started whacking off at the front of the bus? I'm not kidding, this happened and I am out to get this guy. I spoke to the driver and they have footage of it recorded on the bus, so they have an image of him and proof of what he did. It's just before I go to the police with it, which I most certainly am, I want to find out more about him if I can. He must be on here in some degree or someone must know him because they were in a large group.
Anyway, anyone that can help, it would be much appreciated. This guy needs to be put on the sex offenders register and banned from ANYTHING to do with NFL.
You're joking ? Very creepy
Old 11.02.2011, 03:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Haha, that was one of the lads I was with. All just a bit of banter. Oi oi and that. Hardly worth getting your knickers in a twist over tbf.