Tony Romo - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 28.12.2009, 03:05 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflcowboys View Post
Hear hear!!

Hes been pretty consistent all year. Good season so far for him.

Hopefully he can cap off a good year by sticking it to McNabb and Co before leading us through the playoffs. I would be happy if we win just one playoff game this year
Old 28.12.2009, 05:34 PM
All Pro

Hopefully the Romo can't win in december thing is put to bed now,only the play-off monkey to get rid of now!! How 'bout dem cowboys!!
Old 28.12.2009, 10:36 PM
Rookie

Agreed. He's on fire right now and long may it continue. Especially against those damn Eagles ...
Old 29.12.2009, 11:26 AM
Hall of Fame

Very happy with the season Romo is having. I remember that idiot before this season who said he would prefer Kitna !

Now the big thing Romo has to do is get that monkey off his back and get a playoff win (and beat Philly). The Cowboys stepped it up against the Saints the other week, they have the playoff spot. Now its all on the line against Philly should be a great game. The fixture makers must be happy as hell with this Week 17 clash !
Old 30.12.2009, 01:12 PM
Rookie

He's gone on to prove his leadership qualities this season. And his first INT againts the Skins at the weekend in ages (an unlucky one at that in my opinion). I'm looking forward to the play offs with Romo in this form.

But there is much more at stake that just the division in the final game. If the Vikes lose then the second seed is up for grabs, am I right?
Old 31.12.2009, 07:28 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBates View Post
There's a lot of hate on here for the receivers, but how many times did Romo miss an open guy, too many for a top class QB.

He's obviously trying to take care of the ball better than last year (the Fumble really wasn't his fault, and it's questionable where fault for the interception lies), but maybe in doing so he is losing that something that made him more than just an average NFL QB.

For me, he has this season to prove himself and if he doesn't show that he's got what it takes then we should be looking to find our Franchise QB of the future in next years draft.
The way he has played this season he has answered this question.

Now let's hope the rest of the guys step up & we get a play-off win this season
Old 01.01.2010, 02:47 AM
All Pro

Even the hater's should be off tony's back now!! I can honestly say that i would have Tony over any other QB in the NFL.........Except Peyton Manning!!