NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Old 01.06.2012, 04:45 PM
Pro Bowler

people who cannot use indicators properly on a roundabout
Old 01.06.2012, 05:53 PM
Hall of Fame

Big Brother starting again next week

Jubilee events especially that 1000 boat 6 hour parade on sunday afternoon, imagine the security cost.

Facebook

Hollywood remakes of Comics
Hollywood remakes of books and foreign movies
Hollywoods complete lack of originality in fact !!

Talksports football "pundits" & general sports radio WUM's
Old 01.06.2012, 06:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Middle lane drivers.

Simon Cowell

Music played in gyms.

People who wear jeans slung down to just above their knees revealing their underpants. Why the desire to share your underwear with the world?

Andy Townsend or the cringeworthy chumminess of the Match of The Day team.

Spotty youths who think they are a gangsta by playing music far too loud with too much bass in their car ( usually a Fiat Punto)

Late trains or trains that pack you on and then go nowhere for 30 minutes.

BBC3

Jedward who define a culture which celebrates those who are famous for just being stupid and having zero ability

The crowds at Wimbledon every year. These people have no idea of sport.

Autobiographies from teenage sport/pop stars. Come back in 50 years time. If you have a story to tell then, I might be interested.

The acting ability (or lack of) of Orlando Bloom or Daniel Radcliffe.
Old 01.06.2012, 06:41 PM
All Pro

TOWIE and the people who think it's an interesting program.

People who hate on American Football. Go home, read about it/watch it, then come back with an informed opinion.

Have to agree with the earlier shout of Jedward.

Injury lawyer adverts. Is it not possible that for once, you fell over at work, and it was your own fault? Blame culture really annoys me.

The insolent idiots who seem to think it is ok to drive while on the phone. I couldn't care less if they have a death wish, but don't be so stupid as to put others at risk through their own stupidity.

Reality TV that deals with 'sensitive' subjects. Not just a modern version of 19th Century freak shows? Disgust me.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Old 01.06.2012, 06:55 PM
Pro Bowler

people who hate really small things that has no bearing on their life ..........
Old 01.06.2012, 07:01 PM
MVP

Reality tv, mainly because it isnt reality its fake. My sis likes to watch miami ink and they had some blonde tart working there that everyone "hated" and i was wondering why a tattoo studio would hire such a person and it turned out she was a regular feature on several other "reality" shows. I mean i even hate the ones about stuff i would normally enjoy but i cant even stand to watch the ultimate fighter cos its all so staged.

People who get on a soapbox, recently there has been some crying over the new hitman game trailer because he beats up some women who are in BDSM nun gear. Now if some women were trying to kill me id lamp em too despite my no violence on women policy but to have women depicted as antagonists in a story just seems like equal rights and to then cry and say its sexist seems silly. After all they would cry if women were excluded too. On a similar note racism is daft, i mean its childish if you think about it "mummy that boy is a different colour than me" and alot of the time the people who are racist are complaining about cultural crap that has nothing to do with genetics.

My telephone number, no im not the registary office, no im not madame tussadues, no i didnt buy a couch and no i didnt buy payment protection insurance no matter what your records say ignoring the fact mr indian man that you havent even asked my name.

The download festival, poor location and i dont care how historic it is in terms of music festival heritiage, over priced everything there is a total rip-off, guys in the sound stage cant do their jobs, or do it badly. 30min sets is the worst offence at any decent festival bands get an hour but here they just want to cram as many bands on the bill as pos. The absolute kicker about this is that even though all this crap happens it still sells out every year.

good venting thread this
Old 01.06.2012, 07:03 PM
MVP

On the topic of jedward WTF is wrong with their voices? i mean are they pretending to be american or somthing? does nobody have the heart to tell em they sound weird? are they even aware they are doing it? lol
Old 01.06.2012, 08:16 PM
Hall of Fame

dropping of the letter H so it becomes ' I am going on Oliday'

PPI Helplines

When people use loose instead of lose.
Old 01.06.2012, 09:06 PM
All Pro

Everyone else who drives, sorry but you all suck!!

Is it just me who immediately thought of Peter Griffin when they read the thread's title?
Old 01.06.2012, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDV View Post
Everyone else who drives, sorry but you all suck!!

Is it just me who immediately thought of Peter Griffin when they read the thread's title?
I did. I presumed that was intentional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHtRn...eature=related