Potential New Logo - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 19.03.2013, 01:41 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon03 View Post
If that is genuine then it doesn't suggest much of a change to the actual uniform, although agree it'snot bad. But anyway guess we'll just have to wait and see...
You make that sound like a bad thing......horrible feeling we're going to go eagles style dark green and everyone will have one navy jersy and one white alternative comes 5 more years....

Logo pretty close to the ones posted previously, but facing the other way it looks?
Old 19.03.2013, 01:44 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanod View Post
You make that sound like a bad thing......horrible feeling we're going to go eagles style dark green and everyone will have one navy jersy and one white alternative comes 5 more years....

Logo pretty close to the ones posted previously, but facing the other way it looks?
Yes and also appears to have gained an eye, making it look slightly aggressive(?!). Plus no was not implying it was a bad thing, the only change I really would like to see is getting away from the all white uniform. Would rather see aqua and then an alternative colour (coral orange or maybe dark blue?) as our alternative. However I pointed out this as the original article suggested we would also be unveiling our new uniform and so was suggesting this maybe meant it was not a genuine leak...?
Old 19.03.2013, 05:33 PM
All Pro

Anybody seen this? http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/theda...l-nate-garner/
Old 19.03.2013, 05:44 PM
MVP

Well I quite like it. Seems to have created meltdown in some areas of the fanbase though
Old 19.03.2013, 07:55 PM
All Pro

Regarding the uniforms. As we wear all white nearly every game are we going to see much of the new uni??? We don't wear aqua jerseys much. I'm not an expert regarding fashion but you can't change white!
Old 19.03.2013, 08:01 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duper85 View Post
Well I quite like it. Seems to have created meltdown in some areas of the fanbase though
I'm quite digging it too. It's modern, simple, not too OTT, and most importantly is relatively inkeeping with past logos. Colours appear to be just about the same as the current one too.

I just hope they keep the jerseys simple too. I'd hate to see different colour shoulders like the Titans and Cards... and I'd hate to see too much up the side of the jerseys like numerous teams go for these days.

Mike Dee, apparently said today that the new logo has not been leaked anywhere yet. But I seem to remember the Marlins said that last year too... and their logo turned out to be the one that had been circulating on the web for months!

I'm strangely excited about our first change in 16 years... I just hope it's not a big let down!
Old 20.03.2013, 07:46 AM
Hall of Fame

I like that logo...unfussy. Just hope the uniform is the same. Miami look best in the Florida sunshine in all white, uncluttered unis, as per the 70s and early 80s.

Who knows we might even go back to the form of those teams.....
Old 20.03.2013, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
I like that logo...unfussy. Just hope the uniform is the same. Miami look best in the Florida sunshine in all white, uncluttered unis, as per the 70s and early 80s.

Who knows we might even go back to the form of those teams.....
Steady now Rams... they are new uniforms.... not magic uniforms!
Old 20.03.2013, 08:51 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
Steady now Rams... they are new uniforms.... not magic uniforms!
After years of trying this and that in a vain attempt to be moderately successful maybe witchcraft is all we have left...
Old 27.03.2013, 06:46 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiick-21 View Post
Probably a hoax........... https://mobile.twitter.com/C_Mitchko...268032/photo/1
I quite like it tho.
According to The Herald, this is the new logo,

Several potential versions of the Miami Dolphins’ new logo have been leaked. Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports that one of the logos leaked last week is indeed the new logo.

Salguero cites multiple unnamed team sources in support of the report. He also writes that the Dolphins will ditch the aqua face masks, wearing white cages for the first time in franchise history.

As to the logo, the jumping, helmeted dolphin has been replaced with a sleek, stylized swimming mammal over a circular sunburst background.

Per Salguero, the new logo officially will be unveiled on April 25, the first day of the 2013 draft.