PHINS FANS OPINIONS! - Page 2834 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 25.09.2017, 09:41 AM
GOAT

a truly awful game.. I don't know what else to say really..
Old 25.09.2017, 12:02 PM
Starter

I only got to watch the NFL.com "highlights" reel for this game, and I think there was only 1 or 2 plays on there from the fins offence :S kinda says a lot when they can't beat a team that everyone seems to think is tanking on purpose (or maybe that's the reason why, they just took it too lightly?)
Old 25.09.2017, 12:39 PM
GOAT

Old 26.09.2017, 02:53 PM
Team Captain

Sounds like everything failed, terrible DF in the secondary, and no run game whatsoever in particular. Quite depressing really. Cutler unable to move the ball up the field. Failing to address the CB2 position in the offseason is starting to look pretty bad now! Lets hope this loss galvanises the team for the London game, but right now we are the rock bottom offense in the entire football league
Old 26.09.2017, 08:49 PM
All Pro

Out of nowhere, Timmons has been reinstated and could play on Sunday

I suppose desperate times etc.....
Old 26.09.2017, 09:04 PM
Starter

I would think a gradual reintegration. He has to prove himself to everyone.
Old 27.09.2017, 10:27 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by maguiremick View Post
Out of nowhere, Timmons has been reinstated and could play on Sunday

I suppose desperate times etc.....
Favourite take on this was something like - well since Gase saw the whole team go AWOL last Sunday he kinda had to give him a free pass.

Lets be honest, we likely need him more than the other way around...
Old 02.10.2017, 04:21 PM
Rookie

So..... where next? After another abject failure this time not even being able to score a single point against an average Saints side, can things get any worse? I must admit I was reasonably optimistic for this season, after we did better than expected last year. However, in every match including our one (very lucky) win this season to date, we have been truly awful and the team (and coach!) all appear to be clueless, out of ideas and most alarmingly passionless. Something appears to be rotten to the core within the whole franchise and I must admit I am genuinely losing faith and patience.
Old 02.10.2017, 07:39 PM
All Pro

Yesterday was truly atrocious. I left the game early which I never do for sporting events but once the Saints put up their final touchdown i'd seen enough. Like Papillon i was fairly optimistic for this season but it's been pretty dire so far.

On the plus side, it looks like i've snapped my losing streak in fantasy. Little victories
Old 02.10.2017, 09:37 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon03 View Post
So..... where next? After another abject failure this time not even being able to score a single point against an average Saints side, can things get any worse? I must admit I was reasonably optimistic for this season, after we did better than expected last year. However, in every match including our one (very lucky) win this season to date, we have been truly awful and the team (and coach!) all appear to be clueless, out of ideas and most alarmingly passionless. Something appears to be rotten to the core within the whole franchise and I must admit I am genuinely losing faith and patience.
Felt for the Fins fans at Wembley yesterday and such a poor performance. The offense has lost its identity and this is due in part to Cutler. While on paper this seemed a logical move when Tannehill got injured by not giving Moore the reigns meant no continuity from last season. This coupled with poor execution and no-confidence playcalling has moved away from what was successful last season. Gase is under pressure to find a quick answer and a QB switch had to be in the mix. I'm not sure the team truly believe in Cutler to lead this offense. He's not been with the team long and looking at him on the sidelines sat on his own studying plays and getting angry reactions from his coach isn't gonna right this ship. Need to get back to running game and utilising the skill players better.
Defense still remains a concern although they have done their best to keep us in games. Real lack of plays/sacks/turnovers and pressure will still be an issue if and when offense gets back on track.
Also concerned about Gase who isn't exuding a firm grip on things last two games.Can he get the players confidence back?