Season Ticket Renewal - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 11.01.2018, 05:14 PM
Rookie

Default Season Ticket Renewal

Evening all,

With the exciting news of years games its made me need to ask a question or two...

I know its been announced that ticket info is due on the 18th however any advice would be helpful

Last year i got a season ticket due to having many convacations with the missus about going to all 4 games in 2017 as wed previously* struggled to get individual game day tickets.

Anyway the questions is... have season tickets in the past taken priority to renew before more season tickets are released and with change of venue do you pick seats again ??

Any previous season ticket info would be great

Many thanks*

Last edited by s9whitty; 11.01.2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:18 PM
Team Captain

In previous years existing season ticket holders get the first window to renew the tickets. When Twickenham was added you obviously had to pick seats in the new stadium. It’ll be the same with Spurs.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:49 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by guards1656 View Post
In previous years existing season ticket holders get the first window to renew the tickets. When Twickenham was added you obviously had to pick seats in the new stadium. It’ll be the same with Spurs.
That's the hope...but I've heard rumblings about Spurs season ticket holders getting first pick. Which, if a massive number do take it up, then expect the best seats to be gone.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:54 PM
Team Captain

would think nfl season ticket holders will get first pick but as to the price who knows.Would expect so rise.
Old 11.01.2018, 05:59 PM
Pro

Couple of questions

Last year was my first time as a season ticket holder, do I need to anything other than wait for news on the 18th in regards to renewing it?

Last year I got two season tickets on my account, one was for a friend, don't think he will be able to make it this year so can I just renew one season ticket or will it have to be the two I got last year?
Old 11.01.2018, 05:59 PM
Team Captain

I’d like to think that the NFL would hold say 5000 for spurs season ticket holders.

It would be a PR disaster if existing ST holders got pushed out for people that don’t really care for the NFL.
Old 11.01.2018, 06:06 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post
I’d like to think that the NFL would hold say 5000 for spurs season ticket holders.

It would be a PR disaster if existing ST holders got pushed out for people that don’t really care for the NFL.
Id say the NFL London season ticket holders will get a ticket...but doubt there will be any left for general single ticket sale.
Old 11.01.2018, 06:16 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwebster09 View Post

As a Spurs season ticket holder (and NFL) I am of the belief we will have no option at all of a ticket for the NFL game in the new stadium, same as the standard hospitality. I would imagine only the box holders would get the option etc.
Old 11.01.2018, 10:12 PM
Rookie

Hello everybody,

first time on the forum, however I've been a season ticket holder for the past 3 years. When i look to log in anywhere so I can reset my (forgotten) password, my email account isn't registered (despite still holding old emails confirming last year's purchase).

any suggestions? I'm concerned I'll wind up having to re-register and I'll lose my pre-held seats.

Regards
Old 11.01.2018, 10:13 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarpa96 View Post
Couple of questions

Last year was my first time as a season ticket holder, do I need to anything other than wait for news on the 18th in regards to renewing it?

Last year I got two season tickets on my account, one was for a friend, don't think he will be able to make it this year so can I just renew one season ticket or will it have to be the two I got last year?
Typically you can keep your seat but drop the quantity in the first sales window, are renewing after all eg 2014 i had 3 which i dropped to 2 for 2015.
If you were to want to increase, you would have to wait until the 2nd window, once all STHs have renewed their seats. You would then have the choice of remaining unretained seats. From experience in 2015 i went from 2 seats to 4 but moved to the opposite side of the stadium in order to get 4 together for the price i wanted.

Hope that helps