Is it hard to get tickets? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 23.03.2015, 09:19 PM
All Pro

Default Is it hard to get tickets?

My wife and I are thinking of going to Dallas this Autumn. If our trip happens to coincide with Cowboys game, does anyone know how easy it is to get tickets? I know the Cowboys always sell out, but do they sell out instantly to season ticket holders, or should we be able to get 2 tickets if we buy them far enough in advance.

(As a bonus can anyone answer the same question for the other teams in the area (Texans, Saints)?
Old 23.03.2015, 09:24 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
My wife and I are thinking of going to Dallas this Autumn. If our trip happens to coincide with Cowboys game, does anyone know how easy it is to get tickets? I know the Cowboys always sell out, but do they sell out instantly to season ticket holders, or should we be able to get 2 tickets if we buy them far enough in advance.

(As a bonus can anyone answer the same question for the other teams in the area (Texans, Saints)?
I don't know to be honest, like you say, with PSL the Cowboys tickets are a conundrum.

Perhaps contact UKCowboysfans. If anyone in the UK knows about tickets to Cowboys games it's probably them.

Star Sports Tours are a US company that do tour packages too. Not sure if that is something that would help/be of interest to you, but google them and have a look.

Hope you can find some tickets to a game. Goof Luck.