NFL Challenge game - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > NFL Fantasy Games

Old 29.08.2017, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Default NFL Challenge game

Who will you pick?

Kickoff to the 2017 NFL season is just around the corner. To get you closer to the NFL action we're excited to announce that this year we're bringing to you our NEW free-to-play game, NFL Challenge.

Each week throughout the season, you'll be challenged with picking the best possible line-up to score points and win prizes exclusive to the UK - simply pick an NFL team at every position plus your star quarterback, running back and wide receiver.

With a quick invite process and the option to create private leagues, you can go head-to-head with your friends, family and colleagues each week. What's more, you can also include celebrities and superfans in your leagues to see how your team fares against theirs.

Challenge accepted? We have lots of official NFL merchandise to give away plus an exclusive pair of season tickets to the 2018 NFL London Games. So, what are you waiting for? Gather your friends, pick your team and get ready to be in with a chance of winning this season!

We are yet to release this to everyone and as our most dedicated fans wanted your feedback first on what you like about the game and what you would change.

Give plenty of feedback as we will value your opinion when the game returns in the 2018 season.

You can play in head-to-head leagues with friends or in a overall open league (as well as in a mini-league).

Sign-up and pick your Week 1 team today.
Old 29.08.2017, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

Great to see a fantasy game back to the forum Nick.

I would of preferred the old game as it was simple and was enjoyed by many and at first looks the new game is a wee bit complaacated for some maybe. I prefer the individual 442 kind of game if you know what I mean, QB through to a defence.

However it's different and thought has at least gone in to it so I applaud that.
Old 30.08.2017, 12:42 PM
All Pro

I've just registered and auto-picked my first team for now. Created a private but "Open" league - must admit I found that a bit confusing and a contradiction in terms (I basically want to just have a two person league for me and the missus to compete against each other for a bit of fun, the head to head leagues seem to have a minimum of four people?)

I emailed her an invite so we will have a play around with team selection tonight and let you know how easy and appealing she found it. She's not a fan of regular fantasy and just wants a fun, free, easy to select game like this and the old salary cap game, where she can change her selections each week.

At first glance all looks good and bug-free...
Old 30.08.2017, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Only being able to pick a player/unit 5 times a season definitely brings a bit more strategy into it. Can't just spam David Johnson/Tom Brady picks every week. Gives a chance to players you wouldn't necessarily have picked in the previous FF game...
Old 30.08.2017, 01:38 PM
All Pro

Will this be an app, or just be a case of adding it to your smartphone shortcuts and it automatically loading up a mobile friendly view?
Old 30.08.2017, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithyT View Post
I've just registered and auto-picked my first team for now. Created a private but "Open" league - must admit I found that a bit confusing and a contradiction in terms (I basically want to just have a two person league for me and the missus to compete against each other for a bit of fun, the head to head leagues seem to have a minimum of four people?)

I emailed her an invite so we will have a play around with team selection tonight and let you know how easy and appealing she found it. She's not a fan of regular fantasy and just wants a fun, free, easy to select game like this and the old salary cap game, where she can change her selections each week.

At first glance all looks good and bug-free...
If you want another for your mini league send me an invite.
Old 30.08.2017, 03:12 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMEFIELD View Post
If you want another for your mini league send me an invite.
I must admit Ken, I assumed we would probably have one for the NFLUK/FB group crowd...
Old 30.08.2017, 04:49 PM
Administrator

No App, but it is very mobile friendly
Old 30.08.2017, 04:58 PM
Administrator

The head-to-head league has a minimum of 4 as it is hard to compete in a whole season against just one person. The open league is just the cumulative league and if you create a private one you can have your own cumulative league amongst friends.
Old 31.08.2017, 11:03 AM
All Pro

Thanks for the replies.