Tickets announcement for the 18th - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 17.01.2018, 05:33 PM
Rookie

Default Tickets announcement for the 18th

Hi All,

I want to go down to an NFL game this year as I have been wanting to for the past 3-4 years, can someone give me some more information on when the tickets are going to be released as there will be more information on the 18th, in past seasons how much notice do they normally give before they release the tickets (few hours, days or weeks??)

Thanks everyone
Old 17.01.2018, 06:10 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiireeceiix View Post
Hi All,

I want to go down to an NFL game this year as I have been wanting to for the past 3-4 years, can someone give me some more information on when the tickets are going to be released as there will be more information on the 18th, in past seasons how much notice do they normally give before they release the tickets (few hours, days or weeks??)

Thanks everyone
Cant say for sure as I have a season ticket but you should have at least a few months before tickets go on General sale

Season Ticket renewals come 1st, then people wishing to buy new season Tickets come 2nd and then whatever is left goes on General sale

If you are looking to go to WHL you might have a bit of a struggle though, there is roughly 40,000 season ticket holders so assuming most renew and factoring in any new season ticket applicants you're probably looking at less then 20,000 on General sale for that game and it will be popular.
Old 17.01.2018, 06:14 PM
Rookie

So approx how long from the 18th will it be until individual tickets go on sale?

thanks for the info though
Old 17.01.2018, 06:20 PM
Starter

Individual tickets probably won't go on sale until around April as they won't sell them until the exact dates of who is playing when is fixed and the season schedule is determined in April. However the Spurs ground match may go on sale earlier as that is already fixed.