Season Ticket Renewal - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 12.01.2018, 12:16 PM
Pro

Sorry, dull question asked every year, but do we reckon season tickets will be a plastic card or individual tickets please?? Ta
Old 12.01.2018, 01:55 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimond View Post
Sorry, dull question asked every year, but do we reckon season tickets will be a plastic card or individual tickets please?? Ta
Surely individual tickets as dual stadiums being used and only 3 games
Old 12.01.2018, 02:36 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrooseph View Post
Hello everybody,

first time on the forum, however I've been a season ticket holder for the past 3 years. When i look to log in anywhere so I can reset my (forgotten) password, my email account isn't registered (despite still holding old emails confirming last year's purchase).

any suggestions? I'm concerned I'll wind up having to re-register and I'll lose my pre-held seats.

Regards
I have this same fear.

However, a couple of years ago I did have issues logging in online to renew (wasn't recognising my username/password), so phoned up and they were able to open up my login on the phone and sort my seats out.

Hopefully they won't make such a rookie error as to p off the season ticket holders by redistributing seats.

That said, seats at the new white hart lane will have to be picked as new. (Obviously)
Old 14.01.2018, 03:28 PM
Rookie

Have other season ticket holders clicked the generic email that asks you to register interest in tickets that NFLUK sent out after the games were announced? As a season ticket holder I haven't as I assume they will just email us with our renewal information anyway. I'm just wondering if other season ticket holders have clicked to register interest or are just leaving it until they get their information sent to them.
Old 15.01.2018, 10:11 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegrass View Post
Have other season ticket holders clicked the generic email that asks you to register interest in tickets that NFLUK sent out after the games were announced? As a season ticket holder I haven't as I assume they will just email us with our renewal information anyway. I'm just wondering if other season ticket holders have clicked to register interest or are just leaving it until they get their information sent to them.
Hi...yes initially I was of the same opinion as you - just wait until the email arrived (ie: not clicking on the 'register interest') However, over the weekend I decided to hit the button anyway.

We'll see what happens on Thursday??
Old 16.01.2018, 11:33 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_w View Post
Hi...yes initially I was of the same opinion as you - just wait until the email arrived (ie: not clicking on the 'register interest') However, over the weekend I decided to hit the button anyway.

We'll see what happens on Thursday??
What is happening on Thursday?
Old 16.01.2018, 12:08 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam43Harris View Post
What is happening on Thursday?
Ticket news - applications - payments

probably in that order
Old 16.01.2018, 06:47 PM
Rookie

As a season ticket holder I did register through the E-mailed link but only after pondering as to whether I needed to or not. During the registration process, it does ask the question, were you a season ticket holder in 2017.
Don't do it (register) at your peril. IMHO you must register again. There is a contra-view that says that the more registrations they get then the higher ticket prices will be but......
Old 17.01.2018, 09:42 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney Cobbler View Post
As a season ticket holder I did register through the E-mailed link but only after pondering as to whether I needed to or not. During the registration process, it does ask the question, were you a season ticket holder in 2017.
Don't do it (register) at your peril. IMHO you must register again. There is a contra-view that says that the more registrations they get then the higher ticket prices will be but......
It takes barely any time or effort to register so even as a season ticket holder, why take the chance of not doing it?
Old 17.01.2018, 12:42 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit-fire View Post
It takes barely any time or effort to register so even as a season ticket holder, why take the chance of not doing it?
To be honest you don't need to register...just log into your account. When you do it gives info on when details will be released (18th) and it says you are a current season ticket holder.

All that will happen on release date will be you log in...clock on the tickets renewal tab and go through that link to renew.

When Twickenham was first introduced you renewed Wembley first and then got linked to Twickenham venue to choose you seats there.