Season Ticket Renewal - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 17.01.2018, 12:53 PM
Marcus Allens Retrobates's Avatar
Marcus Allens Retrobates Marcus Allens Retrobates is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 30.10.2012
Posts: 69
Default

what do we think on the times of the announcements tomorrow? or is it a case of wait till midnight and click away for seats for the Raiders v Seahawks later on?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 17.01.2018, 01:01 PM
Thepuma Thepuma is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.12.2016
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Allens Retrobates View Post
what do we think on the times of the announcements tomorrow? or is it a case of wait till midnight and click away for seats for the Raiders v Seahawks later on?
I think tomorrow is just the announcement of when tickets will go on sale and the procedure etc..I don't think it will be renewal time yet....maybe the following Thursday.

That's the impression I get anyway....I've not heard anywhere that tickets go on sale on 18th....just an announcement regarding tickets.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 17.01.2018, 01:04 PM
Marcus Allens Retrobates's Avatar
Marcus Allens Retrobates Marcus Allens Retrobates is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 30.10.2012
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
I think tomorrow is just the announcement of when tickets will go on sale and the procedure etc..I don't think it will be renewal time yet....maybe the following Thursday.

That's the impression I get anyway....I've not heard anywhere that tickets go on sale on 18th....just an announcement regarding tickets.
Yeah good thinking. got season tickets at Wembley so I know there safe. just want to get decent seats at Spurs.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 17.01.2018, 01:18 PM
Thepuma Thepuma is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.12.2016
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Allens Retrobates View Post
Yeah good thinking. got season tickets at Wembley so I know there safe. just want to get decent seats at Spurs.
Yeah..this is everyone's concern I think. Wembley seats are sorted (albeit I bet at a price hike from last year) but WHL will be a clamber...with cheapest seats going quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 17.01.2018, 01:25 PM
Marcus Allens Retrobates's Avatar
Marcus Allens Retrobates Marcus Allens Retrobates is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 30.10.2012
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepuma View Post
Yeah..this is everyone's concern I think. Wembley seats are sorted (albeit I bet at a price hike from last year) but WHL will be a clamber...with cheapest seats going quickly.
might be ok then as I want/need/requested the decent ones!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 17.01.2018, 02:13 PM
TartanJag's Avatar
TartanJag TartanJag is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 10.08.2014
Posts: 57
Default

is it safe to assume do you think that a twickenham season ticket will give a chance at WHL ticket?

i.e. i am assuming...


all '17 = all '18
wembley '17 2 game = wembley '18 2 game
twick '17 2 game - WHL '18 1 game

= being right to renew for
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 17.01.2018, 02:32 PM
Marcus Allens Retrobates's Avatar
Marcus Allens Retrobates Marcus Allens Retrobates is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 30.10.2012
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanJag View Post
is it safe to assume do you think that a twickenham season ticket will give a chance at WHL ticket?

i.e. i am assuming...


all '17 = all '18
wembley '17 2 game = wembley '18 2 game
twick '17 2 game - WHL '18 1 game

= being right to renew for
personally I think you will start fresh and if you get lucky and get a seat(s) at WHL then there yours going forward unless you decide to give them up.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 17.01.2018, 02:53 PM
Thepuma Thepuma is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 01.12.2016
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanJag View Post
is it safe to assume do you think that a twickenham season ticket will give a chance at WHL ticket?

i.e. i am assuming...


all '17 = all '18
wembley '17 2 game = wembley '18 2 game
twick '17 2 game - WHL '18 1 game

= being right to renew for
You'd hope current season ticket holders will get first dibs on WHL. Then new season ticket holders...then general sale (if any left...which is doubtful)

Last edited by Thepuma; 17.01.2018 at 03:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 17.01.2018, 04:31 PM
hctigers hctigers is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 17.01.2018
Posts: 1
Default

Douglas Adams wrote Don't Panic! ST holders had priority when Rugby( T-ham) came along. So it should be same.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 18.01.2018, 07:04 AM
Marcus Allens Retrobates's Avatar
Marcus Allens Retrobates Marcus Allens Retrobates is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 30.10.2012
Posts: 69
Default

4pm announcement today. Bring it on!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 01:47 PM.