Cowboys Schedule 2011/12? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 03.01.2011, 01:33 AM
Pro

Default Cowboys Schedule 2011/12?

This season was a disaster but im glad it's over and the only good thing was Wade Phillips finally getting the boot.

Glad JJ has decided to stick with Garrett as he's a Cowboy thru & thru, hopefully with this schedule he can lead us to Lucas oil stadium in 2012 for our 6th superbowl win.

But after this season i'd settle for winning back the NFC East first & a winning record. Our schedule for next season is below but in a random order.

Cowboys Schedule 2011/12

Home:

Giants, Redskins, Eagles, Seahawks, Rams, Bills, Dolphins, Lions.

Away:

Giants, Redskins, Eagles, 49ers, Cardinals, Patriots, Jets, Buccaneers.

This schedule is not confirmed by nfl, just predicted due to the rotation policy, pending decision on 18 game season & no blackout.

Last edited by Welsh Nige; 03.01.2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03.01.2011, 09:21 AM
Team Captain

i can see some really good home games there for us too win e.g lions, bills, seahawks. but i think we may have some trouble with the patriots away. but the cardinals away would be good if they continue how they have been playing this season.
Old 03.01.2011, 01:20 PM
Pro

This looks like a fairly good schedule for the Cowboys but I guess it will depend a lot on how the off-season goes, just read that JJ reckons up to a 3rd of the roster could change between this season and next! And there will possibly be new staff under Garrett. We could either be a lot better next season or have to go through some kind of rebuild with a lot of new guys....
Old 03.01.2011, 10:09 PM
Starter

does anyone know about when tickets for the season go on sale usually?? was thinking of trying to go out and see a game.
Old 04.01.2011, 01:20 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggiNugget View Post
does anyone know about when tickets for the season go on sale usually?? was thinking of trying to go out and see a game.
They dont go on sale until the dates are announced in mid-april.
Old 04.01.2011, 10:32 PM
Pro

Quote:
I'm hoping we get a home game either Xmas weekend or New year weekend in Dec 2011, as i plan on going out to Dallas for Xmas or New year.

Started saving already and looking on advice from anyone that has been. Prices, better to get a flight only and find a hotel or just get a package holiday for a week? Things to do in Dallas, places to visit etc..
Old 06.01.2011, 07:36 PM
Starter

Quote:
Me too But hopefully go to one of the games in the Meadowlands or away to the Eagles or Redskins.
Old 06.01.2011, 07:36 PM
Starter

I reckon we go 11-5 next year.
Old 07.01.2011, 09:46 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjohnson18 View Post
And there will possibly be new staff under Garrett.
Probably starting with Todd Bowles as the asst HC / defensive co-ordinator. Former Dallas man, now with the Dolphins, where have we done that before??

We interviewed him for the Head Coach, but that's probably just a way of getting him in front of JJ without having to get the Dolphins permission first.

The only fly in the ointment is if we were banking on him being moved on by the Fins as part of the coaching clear-out which now appears to be on hold with them pulling out of the race for Harbaugh.
Old 07.01.2011, 11:28 AM
All Pro

8-8 at best i reckon.

We'll tell alot by how we approach free agency as to whether we are in full on re-build or just re-loading. That defense needs a lot of work as does the o-line.