Superbash 2011 Review - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Announcements > New on NFLUK.com

Old 07.02.2011, 03:14 AM
All Pro

Talking Superbash 2011 Review

Hi All,

I am just back from the Bash a fantastic night thankyou all the fans and NFLUK and a well done to the Packers fantastic Superbowl really exciting could have gone either way!

Guys I thought we were a bit hard on the girl band I know they were lame but we booed them off stage I thought that was a little harsh!!

Phil
Old 07.02.2011, 03:45 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver&black View Post
Hi All,

I am just back from the Bash a fantastic night thankyou all the fans and NFLUK and a well done to the Packers fantastic Superbowl really exciting could have gone either way!

Guys I thought we were a bit hard on the girl band I know they were lame but we booed them off stage I thought that was a little harsh!!

Phil
How big was the turn out,was it what you thought it would be or more?
Old 07.02.2011, 04:05 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Hi All,

Phil
To be fair they were pretty bad....!
Old 07.02.2011, 05:00 AM
Rookie

Cheerleaders were ace
besides the little fiasco on the balcony, the night was brilliant

Packers baby
Old 07.02.2011, 09:10 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmann07 View Post
Cheerleaders were ace
besides the little fiasco on the balcony, the night was brilliant

Packers baby
The balcony fiasco? Was this when some douche slapped someone? We were right next to this. Also, this is pretty much an appeal, was anyone here on the NFL bus back to Victoria at around 4:15 when the guys were singing dirty rugby songs and then some absolute moron got his **** out and started whacking off at the front of the bus? I'm not kidding, this happened and I am out to get this guy. I spoke to the driver and they have footage of it recorded on the bus, so they have an image of him and proof of what he did. It's just before I go to the police with it, which I most certainly am, I want to find out more about him if I can. He must be on here in some degree or someone must know him because they were in a large group.
Anyway, anyone that can help, it would be much appreciated. This guy needs to be put on the sex offenders register and banned from ANYTHING to do with NFL.

Last edited by Tahmasbi; 07.02.2011 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07.02.2011, 09:31 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Hi All,

Phil
I felt really sorry for them too! I thought they handled it well though....if it was be i would have cried!!! and then ran off the stage lol
Old 07.02.2011, 10:29 AM
Rookie

My first Superbash and I thought it was a great event.

Good to meet a few from here after using the #atthebash Twitter hashtag

Tiki, Cheerleaders and the Kent Kick off were good.

The girl group, well the blonde one, brought it on themselves with the bad attitude!!

Great game and a great atmosphere!!
Old 07.02.2011, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Great night, with one complaint.

If you were one of the tools who were protecting a seat next to you with a coat or a bag, and remained that way all night then I hope you never get Super Bash tickets ever again

There were tons of empty seats upstairs, but some folks had to stand throughout because of some folks ignorance/arrogance.
Old 07.02.2011, 11:01 AM
All Pro

I was there with my wife and we ducked out at the end and missed the trouble thankfully!I was up in balcony and I am afraid to say there were some elements up there that couldn't handle their beer.
I am a man of a certain age out with his wife I don't want to have to deal with drunk idiots and it really is sad how many people felt they should abuse this free event? I noticed someone had scattered loads of serviettes down the stairs really mindless.
, unfortunately if we continue to be unacceptable they will stop doing it which would be a shame because many people were there just enjoying the game and cheering along and actually having a good time without wanting or causing any trouble.
It would seem a small minority of morons are hell bent on spoiling things for everyone nice one guys I remember my first beer too.
Old 07.02.2011, 11:05 AM
Rookie

Default super bash

me and my dad had great night food was top draw venue was cool build up to game was good cheerleaders where awsome girl band where ok bet it was the worst gig they every played and the result was what i wanted steelers give the game to us packers from the first quarter there own worst enermy last night roll on next season