Draft Hopes - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 30.04.2011, 05:26 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeathBlue View Post
Carter by all accounts is going to be a beast when he's fit... Problem is they seem to think it will be a year before he's fully fit and therefore isn't going to help us a great deal next season.

I had the feeling we would take a RB in the 3rd or 4th but i don't like it... Can only think he was the highest player left on our board and that we will look to free agency to improve our secondary.
in agreance with you on not liking the RB pick. i can only see it as trying to get some value for barber and trading him away. and also using murray as a more of a blocking RB as well on 3rd down
Old 30.04.2011, 08:14 PM
Team Captain

and now we've got a WR. i can only see that's too replace roy williams while he still has some value. don't really know what JJ is doing but we need some people in the secondary.
Old 07.05.2011, 09:57 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyswill View Post
in agreance with you on not liking the RB pick. i can only see it as trying to get some value for barber and trading him away. and also using murray as a more of a blocking RB as well on 3rd down
Wouldn`t be overly surprised to see Choice go and/or Barber. No way this guy is going to be a bench warmer. The coaching staff don`t rate Choice as much as a lot of Cowboys fans do. I quite like this pick, I`m not keen on a 3 back committee. Murray could be a monster behind an improved O line, Felix can then be the change of pace back/line up as a slot receiver etc. I`d also have no problem keeping Barber as the 3rd bruiser we know he can be.
Old 08.05.2011, 06:49 AM
Team Captain

I like Choice but I agree with the above ^^, doesn't seem like the coaches rate him. I think Barber is gone for sure but I'am also starting to think Choice might be gone as well.

That would make our back field Felix, DeMarco Murray and Lonyae Miller.

Felix is No1 regardless of how the backfield looks but I don't think they drafted Murray to be a 3rd string back.