Garrett Offense? Or Ryan Defence - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Old 02.01.2012, 11:14 AM
All Pro

We need to get this shoddy secondary sorted.

Alan Ball and Terrence Newman are 2 of the worst players i have seen play!

We are not going to have a decent run at the Super Bowl unless we sort it out. We have got a chance to address this in the draft, or what about a trade for Asante Samuel?
Old 02.01.2012, 03:10 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeedsCowboy View Post
We need to get this shoddy secondary sorted.

Alan Ball and Terrence Newman are 2 of the worst players i have seen play!

We are not going to have a decent run at the Super Bowl unless we sort it out. We have got a chance to address this in the draft, or what about a trade for Asante Samuel?
Absolutely right!! The whole Shocking secondary needs to go asap with the exception of maybe Jenkins.
Newman, Sensbargh and Scandrick not only look bad, but also don't even look like they care.

It may also be time to move on Romo.

Lots of changes needed after another thoroughly disappointing season. Let's be honest if we'd of made the play-offs we didn't have the talent to progress and maybe going out now although it hurts may show we need change!
Old 02.01.2012, 03:29 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston Cowboy View Post
Absolutely right!! The whole Shocking secondary needs to go asap with the exception of maybe Jenkins.
Newman, Sensbargh and Scandrick not only look bad, but also don't even look like they care.

It may also be time to move on Romo.

Lots of changes needed after another thoroughly disappointing season. Let's be honest if we'd of made the play-offs we didn't have the talent to progress and maybe going out now although it hurts may show we need change!

Romo wil b starter next yr, unless JJ shocks us all and trades everything to get Luck... which wont happen. Plus none of the top QB propsects will drop down this far.

Also, we have got too many needs to be goin out and drafting a starting QB
Old 02.01.2012, 06:18 PM
All Pro

Really hope we get Robinson signed up. His chemistry with Romo is undeniable!
Old 08.01.2012, 07:14 AM
Rookie

Unhappy cowboy paul

romo costs us a small fortune; hes not going to take us to the promised land just as dion said ...lets get real he hasnt got it in him to big games a brady or a manning or a brees or even stafford we would have finished 12-4 or 11-5 im sure of that...lets cut our costs and trade up big for a qb someone who can win romo is 9-24 in last 3 seasons how much did we pay for that..also jerry needs to take a step back and get amanager who will freshen it up
Old 13.01.2012, 12:34 PM
Team Captain

When are Dallas fans going to realise the team has several much more urgent requirements than replacing Romo?

The secondary is quite possibly the worst in the NFL and IMO all four starters need replacing. The O-line is far too inconsistent (with Free a particular problem) - any QB less mobile than Romo would get slaughtered playing behind the current front five.

Outside of the top three QBs in the draft, there is no-one who appears like a NFL starter so we'll have to stick with Romo and rely on the draft and/or free agency to strengthen the critical areas - there's good FAs out there, look at Robinson.
Old 13.01.2012, 04:14 PM
All Pro

Well said Norfolk. But i'm afraid people won't realise that. I've said it until i'm blue in the face on here.

I'm hoping for DeCastro G in the draft, he'd shore up the inside real nice.

Talking of Free agency, i see Cortland Finnegan is out there. I'd love to cut Newman and sign him up.