Dolphins @ Wembley - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Miami Dolphins

Old 02.02.2017, 10:29 AM
All Pro

Default Dolphins @ Wembley

After a few years of not attending any games I'll be back this year for our game. Thought i'd start up the thread to see where we all are this year.

BKK 551 Row 34
Old 02.02.2017, 01:19 PM
Pro

Me and the family will be in BK 518
Daughter is a 'Phins fan.
Old 02.02.2017, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Been to at least one Wembley game every year since it started... but I'm really struggling to get tickets this year, after never having a problem in the past.

Shut out trying to get lower sideline or club Wembley on Tuesday, and the same today. I didn't want to settle for being up in the gods, but think I might have to when the general sale starts next week.

Shows how popular the NFL is becoming just by how increasing difficult it is to get the tickets you want.

Still hoping to be there.... but getting a bit uneasy about the situation right now, not already having secured tickets and most have now gone.
Old 02.02.2017, 02:18 PM
Pro

Me and my girlfriend will be in BK 216 Row 6

First time going and can't wait
Old 02.02.2017, 07:24 PM
All Pro

First game for 2 years, only managed to get block 530'row 40. Nightmare getting any tickets together today. But least I'll be there for the phins again!

Last edited by kiick-21; 03.02.2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03.02.2017, 12:31 PM
Pro

Managed to get 4 Club tickets in block 242. Can't wait!!!
Old 03.02.2017, 05:51 PM
Hall of Fame

Couldn't get a ticket despite trying from bang on 10am (even took the morning off) so not to get a ticket despite there being plenty already in secondary ticketing outlets is both gutting and a disgrace in equal measure

I don't want poor seats that I'm likely to be offered in any general sale, so I've got tickets for the Ravens/Jags game

Ticketmaster are absolute leeches
Old 04.02.2017, 10:04 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash11 View Post
Couldn't get a ticket despite trying from bang on 10am (even took the morning off) so not to get a ticket despite there being plenty already in secondary ticketing outlets is both gutting and a disgrace in equal measure

I don't want poor seats that I'm likely to be offered in any general sale, so I've got tickets for the Ravens/Jags game

I was on at 10 but it did take a while to get through it all didn't think i'd get any at one point managed to get three.

It is disgusting how fast tickets were up on secondary sites, i was seeing them as soon as I'd got my tickets on ticketmaster owned sites. As if tm don't rob you enough in the process anyway.
Old 05.02.2017, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Same here... I was on at bang on 10am both Tuesday and Thursday, but no luck on the decent tickets. Also did not want to settle for poor seats.

Now the general sale has been cancelled, so not sure what to do now. In a bit of quandry about how to get to this game. What a disaster.

Never had a problem the previous 10 years getting exactly the tickets I wanted. NFL is getting really popular in this country, and it was not helped by the fact that the Dolphins game was by far the most attractive of the 4 this year, and have a big UK fan base.
Old 05.02.2017, 01:24 PM
All Pro

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornishman32 View Post
Same here... I was on at bang on 10am both Tuesday and Thursday, but no luck on the decent tickets. Also did not want to settle for poor seats.

Now the general sale has been cancelled, so not sure what to do now. In a bit of quandry about how to get to this game. What a disaster.

Never had a problem the previous 10 years getting exactly the tickets I wanted. NFL is getting really popular in this country, and it was not helped by the fact that the Dolphins game was by far the most attractive of the 4 this year, and have a big UK fan base.
Guys
PLEASE don't worry.
I gave up buying single game tickets on the general launch dates years ago, having taken time of work to get them and getting nothing. I did however get a ban from Qualcomm for suggesting that NFLUK were far from honest about the whole issue.
I wait until the team returns go on sale and have never failed to not only get seats but better ones than those in the general sale.
If that fails (and it never has for me) teams can return tickets right up to and including the day of the game.