AFC West Podcast - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Los Angeles Chargers

Old 23.01.2013, 07:57 PM
All Pro

Default AFC West Podcast

I've had an idea for a while and thought I'd share it with the rest of the AFC West to get everyone's opinions.

I've been thinking about a UK AFC West podcast. As its now the off season then it would more than likely be a fortnightly or monthly thing at this point, becoming possibly weekly as the season rolls round. It'll be a roundtable, with one person representing each of the Chiefs, Chargers, Raiders and Broncos. We'll agree on a list of things to talk about beforehand, via email and make our way through the podcast with the latest news concerning our 4 particular teams and general NFL news giving our opinions on everything (a bit like around the horn without the host).

I'm looking to see if any Chargers would be willing to represent your team, even just for one podcast initially if you cannot commit the times, its not important at this point.
Hopefully we can get something like this going, maybe there could be a UK AFC West blog too on wordpress that we can all write about our teams to go along the podcast.

I've started writing fanposts over at arrowhead pride that could be put onto an AFC West blog too... http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...cross-the-pond

Thoughts on these ideas?
Old 23.01.2013, 11:07 PM
All Pro

This would be cool to see happen, but I have to question if it's a worthwhile venture or not - how many people are going to listen to the podcast or read the blog, realistically? Though to be fair I'm not aware of anything similar being available right now, and I'd certainly be willing to give it a listen/read. Whatever happens please do keep us posted!