Season Tickets for International Series - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 05.11.2015, 08:50 PM
Pro

prices are pretty much at what I'm willing to pay, anymore then I'd have to rethink
Old 06.11.2015, 05:37 PM
Starter

the SFA (scottish national soccer) team still sold season tickets for qualifying campaign this year across three stadiums (hampden out of use due to commonwealth games for first year)

basically you got a seat within the same ticket banding roughly equivalent across parkhead, ibrox or hampden, behind goals, sideline, whatever. worked fine

obviosuly they could only sell as many as smallest staduim but given size of them in london they would be doing well to shift 63,000 season ticks anyway would they not (assuming spurs as smallest)
Old 08.11.2015, 12:52 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luton_Niner View Post
Interesting to see if they use Twickenham (and more-so Spurs) to see just how much we as a nationality will pay to watch NFL. I think for at least the 1st couple of years the 2 new stadia will be guaranteed sellouts so how much will the NFL push it's luck?
This is a good point and I have an example. I'm on a regular trip to Toronto next year and will be watching the Toronto Raptors at The Air Canada Centre. I'm in the top tier but row 2 so good view. I paid in $Can and the UK cost charged to my credit card is £44.91. I've bought tickets in a similar place for the game when the Raptors visit The O2 in London next January and the cost per ticket is £74.25.
I've paid because I want to go as a Raptors fan. Having been to many NBA games now I'm not sure I would have done it if it was "neutral" teams.
Let's hope NFL UK don't follow this as an example.

Tags
international series , season tickets , wembley