Visiting Philly - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Philadelphia Eagles

Old 25.02.2016, 08:21 PM
Rookie

Default Visiting Philly

Hi guys.
For my 50th I plan a visit to Philly in October to catch an Eagles game , I've been following since the 80,s do have decided to tick number 1 off the bucket list and finally go to a game.
All I'm really asking is some advice from someone who has been to a game.
Firstly I know next seasons fixtures arnt due out until April but does anyone know if dates have been set for home/away fixtures yet.
How easy is it to get tickets for games.
Would you recommend staying in central Philly or near the Linc.
I know your all thinking why don't I email the club directly but I have done this and have had no reply and I am desperate for dates to book time off work.
I realise if no dates have been set I will have to bide my time but I really want to get the ball rolling and start to get arrangements organised.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Old 25.02.2016, 08:35 PM
All Pro

I'm heading over In November.

have to wait till April for the schedule and tickets go on sale basically straight after.

stay in the center of philly more to do, not exactly a lot around The linc just get the Train up for the game.
Old 29.02.2016, 01:35 PM
Pro

I went last October, but stayed in New York and got the train down for the day. Definitely stay in the centre of Philly. There is NOTHING near the Linc!

You have to wait until the fixtures are annouced. I've been to a few games. If you get the chance for a late afternoon or primetime game then pick that. The get to the car park early for a tailgate.

I got tickets from a fan exchange website last year. Very difficult to get them direct. Paid about $300 for 2 tickets in the top tier, but the view is pretty good from anywhere in the stadium.
Old 19.04.2016, 12:26 AM
All Pro

My tickets are bought for eagles falcons game at the Linc on the 13th of November cant wait