Clinton Portis 26 T Shirt - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Washington Redskins

Old 19.08.2016, 03:36 PM
All Pro

Default Clinton Portis 26 T Shirt

Guys,

Just posting this message to see if anyone would like a free T Shirt. Ages ago a friend of mine visited DC and bought me a Portis 26 T shirt. They meant well! Seriously though, it has been hanging in a wardrobe in my place behind all my other NFL T Shirts and as a long-overdue Spring clean was in order, I discovered it still hanging there, unloved and unworn.

It really is unworn and the size is adult XL, although I would say it fits more like an adult L... that's Reebok for you! It is maroon with a yellow '26' and 'Redskins' on the front, and 'Portis 26' with a small Redskins logo on the back.

I am just going to bin it, but it seems a shame. So, if any 'Skins fan would like a free Clinton Portis adult XL going on L T-shirt, I am quite happy to stick it in a jiffy bag and post it to you if you would genuinely get the use of it.

First 'skins fan to post after my post here gets it. Also send me a message through the forum and we can sort out the address to post it to.

No charge! As I said, seems a shame to bin it if someone fancies it.

Cheers, Paul B. 'pozbaird'
Old 26.08.2016, 04:17 PM
Rookie

Hi Pal id love the T if its still going?
Old 26.08.2016, 10:24 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&G_Blitz View Post
Hi Pal id love the T if its still going?
Yeah, it's still looking for a loving home! No problem at all to send it to you. Send me a short personal message through the forum with contact details and I'll bung it in a jiffy bag for you next week.

Paul B.
Old 01.09.2016, 02:44 PM
All Pro

Not having received a message from you to say where to post it, just a short post to say I think I'll just take the shirt to Wembley with me at the upcoming Jags - Colts game and as I always get talking with fans of the 32 teams, will give it to a Skins' fan I get talking to down there... If they look adult 'L' sized.

Old 01.09.2016, 03:43 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pozbaird View Post
Not having received a message from you to say where to post it, just a short post to say I think I'll just take the shirt to Wembley with me at the upcoming Jags - Colts game and as I always get talking with fans of the 32 teams, will give it to a Skins' fan I get talking to down there... If they look adult 'L' sized.

Nice gesture
Old 01.09.2016, 04:34 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HttRedskins View Post
Nice gesture
Ach, seems a shame to bin it, as I said in the original post. It has been hanging beside my other NFL T-shirts in a wardrobe, the mate who brought it back for me meant well, but it would be appreciated more by a Skins fan, even though Portis is no longer a current player, it's still a brand new unworn, pucker Skins shirt.
Old 06.09.2016, 10:48 AM
Rookie

Hi, DM sent before I went away? , I dont know what went wrong??