Breaking News! 2018 NFL London Games announced - Tickets sold out - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 11.01.2018, 10:17 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
p.s. sorry I don't really get how to multi-quote still.
For future reference press the "multi-quote" button on each post you want to quote (should change colour) but on the last one press "reply with quote" button and they should all appear in your reply text box
Old 12.01.2018, 08:19 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterRambles View Post
Dear NFL,
I'm sorry to say this but I will not be renewing my season ticket for the London games this year despite feeling that the games offered apparently being of a higher quality than last years.
Your dreadful treatment of long term fans and continued support of Deltatre as the supplier of Gamepass in the UK and Europe despite the massive loss of quality and functionality with the new service, means that I won't be spending my money on anything offered by the NFL.
Only when the quality and functionality of Gamepass returns to the standard offered by Neulion up to 2016 will I spend my money on any NFL products.
Surely this would make you more likely to get a season ticket. Watching 3 games live sure beats watching a screen buffering for 7 hours on a Sunday.
Old 12.01.2018, 08:36 AM
Starter

In my initial post I said I was favouring going to the Seahawks Raiders game, but I've changed to Jaguars Eagles. Several reasons

1- based on this season its a better match up, with a lot of talent on both sides of the ball
2 - strangely I've never actually been to see "london's team" play and they may even have a new qb next year
3 - with wembley you know what you're getting and I wouldn't be suprised if spurs game was a bit of a mess this year
4 - as pointed out earlier, its likely the seahawks/raiders game will be a later kick off (based on west coast time zone) so hopefully the jags game will be an early kick off thus preventing any clash with any potential packers game that day
Old 12.01.2018, 09:54 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
Now I need to hope that Jaguars are not playing the Giants betwee weeks 6 to 8.
I take it you're going to the game at MetLife? I have the same issue with Giants @ Falcons. Our plan is to stay a fortnight with our friends in Atlanta around the time of that game.
Old 12.01.2018, 10:45 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
Raiders-Seahawks for sure... both teams are pacific time zone.

Jaguars most likely to be early.

Titans game could go either way. Nashville is -6, but LA is -8
Hopefully, if they make Titans @ Chargers a later game, it can be in week 8, with daylight savings making it a 5pm KO rather than 6pm.
Old 12.01.2018, 11:07 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erndog View Post
Great set of games this year. Will definitely get a season ticket for the first time
Me too I think. I went to two last year, so in for a penny & all that! Our kid supports the Seahawks so I'll get dragged to that one and I was anticipating both Wembley games anyway
Old 12.01.2018, 01:04 PM
Starter

Obviously delighted the Chargers are coming over. Hopefully they are 7-0 when they hit these shores!
Wonder if Mariota will still be the QB for Tennessee?
Glad to see Philip Rivers one last time anyway.
Old 12.01.2018, 01:11 PM
GOAT

LOL.. I was just deleted as a friend on FB by a Panthers fan who was whining like a child over how annoyed and peed off he was that the Panthers were not coming over..the poor quality of the games we are given etc etc.. you know the usual nonsense.. he was berating anyone who dared take a more pragmatic view and called them tw@ts .. nice.... aww life not fair is it mr angry boy.. lol.. do one..when I told him to stop being so entitled is when he deleted me.. ha ha ha.
Old 12.01.2018, 01:11 PM
All Pro

Why wouldn't Mariota be the QB? Aside from injury. I doubt Matt Cassel will beat him in an off season QB battle....
Old 12.01.2018, 01:28 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
Why wouldn't Mariota be the QB? Aside from injury. I doubt Matt Cassel will beat him in an off season QB battle....
I thought the same. Seems super popular with the rest of the roster and can’t say anyone else they could get would be an upgrade.

Thought he was impressive at the weekend. Especially that block.