2018 NFL London Games ticket news - Page 20 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 19.01.2018, 08:35 AM
Rookie

Yes I would like to know too as I fully intend to email him today. All we want is to have our seats, as season ticket holders, guaranteed for White Hart Lane. It's simple. they know how many seats we have so if they can't do this it's a real kick in the teeth. Why should we support them if they refuse to support us? We got them here with our loyalty and now they will not extend the same gratitude. It is just disgraceful.
Old 19.01.2018, 08:39 AM
Rookie

I think we need a statement today clearing this up. I doubt we'll get one but we do deserve one. We have been taken for granted, they simply need to perform a reversal and guarantee our seats for the game at White Hart Lane. If they can't then why should we continue to support them? The sad reality is that they don't care about us and will only need us when the going gets tough and the celebs and corporate folk can't be bothered to turn up to 'lesser' games. As season ticket holders they should put us first but I find this highly unlikely.
Old 19.01.2018, 08:47 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegrass View Post
Yes I would like to know too as I fully intend to email him today. All we want is to have our seats, as season ticket holders, guaranteed for White Hart Lane. It's simple. they know how many seats we have so if they can't do this it's a real kick in the teeth. Why should we support them if they refuse to support us? We got them here with our loyalty and now they will not extend the same gratitude. It is just disgraceful.
I feel exactly the same. Why should I renew my two at Wembley when I have no guarantee that I will not get two at WHL? This is all a ST holder wants, to be treated as a loyal customer. I have held mine since the day they introduced them, and would feel very very aggrieved if someone who has never been to a game gets in ahead of me and my mate.

Again, why are they going to offer new STs when they can guarantee previous ST holders a ticket in the first place!
Old 19.01.2018, 09:13 AM
Rookie

Thumbs down Same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlemecfc View Post
I've bought 5 season tickets on behalf of five people, including myself, since the first game so that we can all sit together....

...So how do we decide amongst us who misses out?....

...Totally bizarre and not in any way, shape, or form, be a reward to their loyal supporters!
We're in exactly the same boat as you, I've got 5 season tickets on my account to make sure we're all sat together, sounds like someone is getting screwed this year
Old 19.01.2018, 09:16 AM
Pro

I have 5 season tkts. It should be that every ST has a tkt for WHL.
Having to choose who misses out from the group is not an option, but that is what the NFLUK has forced on fans.

I am a massive Raiders fan, but I seriously can not be bothered with the hassle of it all tbh. Having spoke with the other ST holders, they are becoming disillusioned with how things are going and talking of not bothering this year.
That in itself causes a problem when wanting tkts for next year as giving up the ST means you are back of the queue when wanting a ST further down the line.
Although after this years fiasco, makes you wonder what's the point of having a ST anyway if NFLUK treats its 'loyal' fanbase this way?
Old 19.01.2018, 09:27 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsJetsJets View Post
I've been to every London game since they began travelling down from Lancashire. I've held season tickets since they started selling them. If I miss out on WHL I'm done with NFL UK I'll spend my money going to US for games!
Can't recommend this enough.
Old 19.01.2018, 09:29 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
I am a massive Raiders fan, but I seriously can not be bothered with the hassle of it all tbh. Having spoke with the other ST holders, they are becoming disillusioned with how things are going and talking of not bothering this year.
That in itself causes a problem when wanting tkts for next year as giving up the ST means you are back of the queue when wanting a ST further down the line.
Although after this years fiasco, makes you wonder what's the point of having a ST anyway if NFLUK treats its 'loyal' fanbase this way?
It really says something when someone who's as big a Raiders fan as you are is so disillusioned about how the ticket sales for the Raiders home game at White Hart Lane is being handled that they're willing to just walk away from being a season ticket holder (and presumably attending International Series games at all) completely.

That really does indicate just how badly the NFL is handling the International Series and their existing season ticket holder fan base at the moment in a nutshell.

I think one thing the NFL is forgetting in these changes - including the drop in the season ticket discount from 10% to 20% - is that season ticket holders have been paying to watch games that involve teams that they don't follow for years now. Occasionally (at most once a year if you happen to be a Jaguars fan) you get to see the team that you support but most of the time you're paying a lot of money to watch two random teams, and usually two worse than average teams at that.

When we've shown that much loyalty to the NFL's product they really shouldn't be showing so little to us in return.
Old 19.01.2018, 09:32 AM
Pro Bowler

Ive been to every IS Game and Season Ticket holder since first introduced, I am frankly astonished at the approach here from NFLUK .
I can't accept its a technical issue with ticket grabber etc as the introduction of Twickers went relatively smoothly with getting seats.
It would make common sense to not include this years 'new' season tickets at wembley in the priority at WHL.
Whilst inevitably there will be a very few seating issues positioning of cameras etc i really can't believe that theres not a seating plan, if not how do they know how many seats to produce etc !!! this will be available in a pretty firm form by now .Those that ended up with a restricted view for some reason could be reallocated later on (there's always a few places to do this)
The other and imo better option at this point is that if plans really are that fluid it would have been better to just deal with the Wembley games at this point and announce the WHL details when firmer.
Having been through a stadium relocation with West Ham the seating plan was available early doors for existing season ticket holders to select their seats.
Something just isn't adding up here and I am thinking back to the facebook live announcement of the games. Daniel Levy was asked by or commented on his wish for Spuds season ticket holders to have priority, and there ladies and gentlemen i suspect is one of the issues.
I would like to think that NFLUK would have a rethink today to acknowledge that this can be done differently and to ensure existing season ticket holders have a place at WHL.
I was also reminded yesterday that when renewing last years season tickets we were promised "Priority Access To Secure Tickets To Future NFL London Games" Im no legal expert but ................

Last edited by thirdisorange; 19.01.2018 at 09:37 AM.
Old 19.01.2018, 09:37 AM
Starter

Just reading through this, what a balls up. I do feel for those people who have more than 4 STs. It's been one thing after another this past year.

As a non ST holder its certainly cemented my plans to go Eagles Jags at Wembley.
Old 19.01.2018, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Folks I appreciate the amount of anger and rightly so, but can we keep the swearing down.

A couple of posters have used a few bombers in their post, and their anger is clear. hence I have not inffracted anyone on this but cleared them up so could we just watch the swearing whilst posting.

Mark