Week 9. Titans @ Cowboys. - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Old 03.11.2018, 10:59 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Rivers Titan View Post
True enough, although given our Division this year a loss might not be the end of the road, a win would be much better though.
Good point. Patriots up next after the Cowboys but after that you've got some winnable games.

Didn't realise how many close games you'd been in this year either until I looked at your schedule.
Old 03.11.2018, 11:48 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Good point. Patriots up next after the Cowboys but after that you've got some winnable games.

Didn't realise how many close games you'd been in this year either until I looked at your schedule.
Yeah, get the Pats out the way and things get easier, on paper.

We could easily have a winning record. The issue is play calling/execution the end of the Chargers game is a good case in point, going for 2 to win the game made perfect sense to me, but calling a pass and not a run made no sense.
Old 03.11.2018, 12:45 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Rivers Titan View Post
Yeah, get the Pats out the way and things get easier, on paper.

We could easily have a winning record. The issue is play calling/execution the end of the Chargers game is a good case in point, going for 2 to win the game made perfect sense to me, but calling a pass and not a run made no sense.
That might be the headline after the game if it's a close one. Vrabel obviously tends to be more aggressive with the big decisions, Garrett on the other hand tends to be criticised for being too conservative.

Our D is pretty stout in and around the Redzone, I'd fancy them to stand strong against any gutsy calls like 4th & short or 2 pt conversions.
Old 03.11.2018, 07:39 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
That might be the headline after the game if it's a close one. Vrabel obviously tends to be more aggressive with the big decisions, Garrett on the other hand tends to be criticised for being too conservative.

Our D is pretty stout in and around the Redzone, I'd fancy them to stand strong against any gutsy calls like 4th & short or 2 pt conversions.
Hopefully it won't come to that this week and we'll have a nice lead at the end of the game for a change.
Old 04.11.2018, 10:16 AM
Pro Bowler

Probably a must win game for the Cowboys if they’re going to challenge for a Playoff place. Won’t be an easy one against a Tennessee side whose games have generally gone down to the wire, but I think they’ll get a big game from Ezekiel Elliott while the Defense shuts down a limited Titans Offense.

Cowboys 24 Titans 16
Old 04.11.2018, 05:29 PM
All Pro

Titans are givin up a stack of sacks so Dlaw helps himself Cowboys win (so they probably lose)
Old 05.11.2018, 05:26 PM
Team Captain

Should be a close game, one big play, if either offense can do that, could be the difference in winning or losing.
Old 06.11.2018, 03:57 AM
GOAT

coming in i thought it would a tight win for the Cowboys but the Titans have really shown up.

MM and the play calling have been excellent and the D has lit it up.

Dallas have looked a tad stale and inconsistent.

Cooper played as expected, great routes but not enough targets.
odd that Hurns had a great move for the TD and then pretty much rode the pine.

Witten needs to lose that bias, his ok in the job but that really down grades him. although it is funny when he tries to predict like Romo and its not the play.

and the refs had an odd night 2 slam dunk easy flags and nothing, players celebrating and a fella running and pushing and the hit on a QB long after the play was blown dead.
Old 06.11.2018, 07:44 AM
Hall of Fame

Merry Christmas Mr. Gruden!

Welcome to the Cowboys winter of discontent.
Old 06.11.2018, 09:33 AM
MVP

Rubbish! Nothing more to say than that. Roll on the offseason so we can look forward to the draft. Oh wait, we dont have a 1st round pick. OK, roll on day 2 of the draft.