NFLUK 2019 7 round Mock Draft-Discussion thread - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 17.02.2019, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Default NFLUK 2019 7 round Mock Draft-Discussion thread

With the 2018 season and an instantly forgettable Super Bowl very much in the rear view mirror, it’s time to get going with this year’s 7 round Mock Draft. This thread is to be used for stating your interest in entering, team sign up’s will be sorted out nearer the time.. You can also contact me via PM, or E-Mail me at wayneellis0406@aol.com if you’re having trouble signing in.

I am currently thinking of beginning the Draft on Wednesday, March 20th after the first week of Free Agency, which should give us comfortably enough time to get finished and have the usual three days of UDFA signings.

So yeah, get registering...

Wayne Ellis
Iffies
Goodkarma84
Rjdbengal
Maguiremick
Latic
Martz
Gritt 23
AddyF87
Ollyrules
Lonestar1963 (log in issues)
Redcar_steeler (log in issues)
Manic_Matt (possibly)
Djhdjh
LesterHayes
JamesGall13 (log in issues)
Parrott1971
Mikeygnfl
Shane.17
Markdimmock812 (probably)
BuffaloG
Crash11
RichardCunliffe
Xtianuk II
Chris Caulfield

Last edited by wayne ellis; 05.03.2019 at 10:31 AM.
Old 17.02.2019, 06:31 PM
MVP

Count me in.
Old 17.02.2019, 06:35 PM
GOAT

yep, i'm in.
Old 17.02.2019, 07:01 PM
All Pro

In - ideally the Pats if possible
Old 18.02.2019, 05:34 PM
All Pro

I am in.

Suggestion that for the team selection each person has 100 points and PM's Wayne with how they like those points split. I.E New York Giants 85, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 14, Cleveland Browns 1.
Old 19.02.2019, 08:22 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
I am in.

Suggestion that for the team selection each person has 100 points and PM's Wayne with how they like those points split. I.E New York Giants 85, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 14, Cleveland Browns 1.
I'd go with first come first served tbh. A lot of people would go 100 points for a single team, and the rest normally aren't fussed.

I'd minimise work
Old 19.02.2019, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martz View Post
I am in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloG View Post
I'd go with first come first served tbh. A lot of people would go 100 points for a single team, and the rest normally aren't fussed.

I'd minimise work
Open to all suggestions on this btw! Always the toughest part of the process, and unless you have the enormously improbable scenario of having one fan of each of the 32 teams involved, I don’t think there’s a perfect system...
Old 19.02.2019, 09:33 AM
Pro Bowler

Can't wait for this
Old 19.02.2019, 09:34 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Open to all suggestions on this btw! Always the toughest part of the process, and unless you have the enormously improbable scenario of having one fan of each of the 32 teams involved, I don’t think there’s a perfect system...
tbh, my two cents, I would probably just go with the suggestion of first come first served - has worked well previously.
Just state a day/time that you are going to put the post up and people who have already signed up in this thread can pick a team then.
Plenty will not be bothered what team so can just be assigned/offered whats left - and are often willing to swop with people who really want 'their' team.
Also some teams have multiple followers so they can agree beforehand if needed - for example, last year I did a chat beforehand with a couple of the Dolphins guys, I had done them the previous year so offered for them to take Dolphins last year if they wanted (think Crash took them) - all very amicable

Would also prob do it sooner rather than later to give us time to fill the remaining slots if any left over (easier when you know what teams are left)!
Old 19.02.2019, 09:35 AM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
I think for the most part there shouldn't be too much of an issue. Off the top of my head I can only think of a handful of teams that might be an issue in terms of popularity, and hopefully fans of the same teams can sort it out amongst themselves.

The Cowboys are well represented it would seem, but I don't mind how that plays out. Happy to draft for them or happy to fill in for another team.

The Bears, Cowboys, Rams and Saints dont have many picks at this stage. There may be other teams too, but those jump out at me off the top of my head. They might be harder to fill, but I don't mind picking for one of them if needs be.