Ticketmaster account - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

  #1  
Old 05.06.2019, 12:05 PM
RandomJim RandomJim is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 01.11.2015
Posts: 3
Default Ticketmaster account

Anyone else having issues with their season tickets not showing up in the ticketmaster account?

Just says I have no events, I contact the nfl number and they say everything is fine their end and should be there, but phoned ticketmaster and they don't have a clue.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05.06.2019, 05:41 PM
crookface74 crookface74 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 04.10.2018
Posts: 17
Default

Don't think they show up in the actual ticketmaster account just the E-ticketing one where you got your season ticket.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06.06.2019, 12:01 PM
ddv131's Avatar
ddv131 ddv131 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 31.08.2016
Posts: 16
Default

I can see them listed in my account history under the purchase history but don't see anything in the Ticketing section where it has manage tickets etc. Is this the same for you guys?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06.06.2019, 12:27 PM
mayhemers's Avatar
mayhemers mayhemers is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 02.05.2013
Posts: 128
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddv131 View Post
I can see them listed in my account history under the purchase history but don't see anything in the Ticketing section where it has manage tickets etc. Is this the same for you guys?
If you mean the Wembley ones, then yes, just under Purchase History for me.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07.06.2019, 01:39 PM
ddv131's Avatar
ddv131 ddv131 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 31.08.2016
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
If you mean the Wembley ones, then yes, just under Purchase History for me.
Thanks for confirming it ain't just me
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10.06.2019, 07:20 AM
RandomJim RandomJim is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 01.11.2015
Posts: 3
Default

Yes on the eticketing site it only shows on purchase history.

I can't attend the 1st Wembley game but after all the hassle every year getting single tickets I decided to secure a season ticket again, as these don't show up in Ticketmaster....even though it's powered by them,...I can't sell them via there and I really don't want to do it via stub hub as it's all not great and can't believe prices people pay! I'd never pay £300+ to buy a ticket and wouldn't dream of selling it for that to a fellow fan either knowing the ticketing struggles.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10.06.2019, 04:09 PM
RS1973's Avatar
RS1973 RS1973 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 13.01.2009
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomJim View Post
Yes on the eticketing site it only shows on purchase history.

I can't attend the 1st Wembley game but after all the hassle every year getting single tickets I decided to secure a season ticket again, as these don't show up in Ticketmaster....even though it's powered by them,...I can't sell them via there and I really don't want to do it via stub hub as it's all not great and can't believe prices people pay! I'd never pay £300+ to buy a ticket and wouldn't dream of selling it for that to a fellow fan either knowing the ticketing struggles.
you can sell it a face value on stubhub, no need to increase the price. also twickets is good for face value fan to fan resale.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:16 PM.