Premier League Thread - Page 3113 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

  #31121  
Old 17.07.2019, 10:09 PM
goodkarma84's Avatar
goodkarma84 goodkarma84 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 15.09.2008
Posts: 27,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
Newcastle fans been very hard to please these days,you pay £4m for a manager and they just start moaning before he even officially takes charge.



just like Liverpool fans.
Reply With Quote
  #31122  
Old 17.07.2019, 11:34 PM
Two-minute drill's Avatar
Two-minute drill Two-minute drill is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 10.09.2006
Posts: 5,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
safe pair of hands and a local.not sure who else is available and the take over seems to be dragging along or just another false alarm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iffies View Post
Brace yourself. Bruce has resigned as Sheffield Wednesday boss.
pure retrogation.

that pofs mike ashley is a pofs. he knows what he's doing with hiring a bruce.
ffs they offered allardyce the job too.

need geordie militancy.
Reply With Quote
  #31123  
Old 17.07.2019, 11:39 PM
Two-minute drill's Avatar
Two-minute drill Two-minute drill is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 10.09.2006
Posts: 5,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
oh poor Arsenal fans lashing out at Kroenke as if they can do anything about his "running" of the club.
we are crap fans but not blind. kroenke is a bit of nonsense. but it looks like cabellos and saliba have turned down the spuds to go to The Arsenal
Reply With Quote
  #31124  
Old 18.07.2019, 09:13 PM
iffies's Avatar
iffies iffies is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 08.09.2006
Posts: 5,108
Default

Time to fire up the fantasy leagues for the upcoming season.

Draft league set up to draft on Thursday 1st August at 7.30pm (but can change to accommodate). We had 6 players for this last year, hopefully will get a few more.
https://draft.premierleague.com/
League code: 98173-27384

I have also renewed the normal fantasy league, last year's participants should be automatically entered, but newbies always welcome!
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
League code: am5oeo
Reply With Quote
  #31125  
Old 19.07.2019, 08:48 AM
RichardCunliffe's Avatar
RichardCunliffe RichardCunliffe is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 13.09.2006
Posts: 18,297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iffies View Post
Time to fire up the fantasy leagues for the upcoming season.

Draft league set up to draft on Thursday 1st August at 7.30pm (but can change to accommodate). We had 6 players for this last year, hopefully will get a few more.
https://draft.premierleague.com/
League code: 98173-27384

I have also renewed the normal fantasy league, last year's participants should be automatically entered, but newbies always welcome!
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
League code: am5oeo
After bailing on the Draft League last year, I've taken the excruciating decision to bail on FPL entirely this year.

I'll say this though, if people are looking for a challenge this is a good league to be in!
Reply With Quote
  #31126  
Old 23.07.2019, 05:51 PM
lee harris 10's Avatar
lee harris 10 lee harris 10 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 05.09.2010
Posts: 10,236
Default

so sky reporting Hudson-odoi is close to signing a £10m a year long term contract.not bad for a kid who has hardly started a dozen or so premier league games.
Reply With Quote
  #31127  
Old 23.07.2019, 07:29 PM
RichardCunliffe's Avatar
RichardCunliffe RichardCunliffe is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 13.09.2006
Posts: 18,297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
so sky reporting Hudson-odoi is close to signing a £10m a year long term contract.not bad for a kid who has hardly started a dozen or so premier league games.
Yeah, a crazy amount for an 18 year old to be given, let alone the fact he's coming off a ruptured achilles.

Probably a better business decision than letting him walk away for peanuts a year from now though.
Reply With Quote
  #31128  
Old 24.07.2019, 05:28 PM
lee harris 10's Avatar
lee harris 10 lee harris 10 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 05.09.2010
Posts: 10,236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
Yeah, a crazy amount for an 18 year old to be given, let alone the fact he's coming off a ruptured achilles.

Probably a better business decision than letting him walk away for peanuts a year from now though.
Chelsea did back them selves into a corner by letting his contract run down and reports he and his agent turned down £80k+ a week last year so eventually got a much better deal.

the issue for Chelsea is how do they stop the rest of there great young group of players just running down there deals knowing in the end they can get way over market value.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 04:29 AM.