Washington Visit - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Washington Redskins

Old 08.05.2015, 08:30 PM
All Pro

Default Washington Visit

Hi

A friend and myself are going over to Washington for the Eagles games in October.

Can anyone suggests the best place to get tickets from please.
Old 08.05.2015, 09:45 PM
All Pro

Any of the secondary markets will be fine (Ticketmaster's secondary market site, StubHub, Seat geek etc.). To the best of my knowledge, the Redskins don't put single game tickets on sale (although with 2 miserable seasons, they might have to resort to doing this to prevent empty stadiums) so I think the secondary market is your best bet.
Old 12.05.2015, 01:21 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presley View Post
Any of the secondary markets will be fine (Ticketmaster's secondary market site, StubHub, Seat geek etc.). To the best of my knowledge, the Redskins don't put single game tickets on sale (although with 2 miserable seasons, they might have to resort to doing this to prevent empty stadiums) so I think the secondary market is your best bet.
Thanks Jack

I have a look at a few sites and some mention state and local tax may be applicable but you won't know until you have purchased the tickets. Do you have any idea how the the tax thing works?
Old 12.05.2015, 06:48 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britskin View Post
Thanks Jack

I have a look at a few sites and some mention state and local tax may be applicable but you won't know until you have purchased the tickets. Do you have any idea how the the tax thing works?
State tax in the States is usually around 5-7% or so (depending on the State) so the tax won't break the bank. Don't forget there'll be a handling fee by StubHub or whoever you use.

The one time I went to a Skins game I bought a $99 ticket and there was another $30 or so in fees, taxes etc. While it is annoying paying the extra, if you're travelling all the way over there for a game and it's a one off thing, I wouldn't worry about paying a few extra quid.
Old 13.05.2015, 08:13 PM
All Pro

Hi Jack thanks again I am going for best section I can get which I think is 301
Old 09.07.2015, 06:53 PM
Starter

Which game are you going for mate? We're going over in November to watch the home game against the Giants - would be cool if you're going for the same game
Old 11.08.2015, 07:30 PM
All Pro

Eagles on Oct 4th. That would have been good.
Old 11.09.2015, 06:59 AM
Rookie

Insanley Jelous your all going to games "life long dream" to see my skins Play... Next best thing would be for them to play in London... Guy's enjoy your trips make that noise at the fed lets go skins #HTTR

RedskinsGooner
Old 11.09.2015, 10:30 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINSGOONER View Post
Insanley Jelous your all going to games "life long dream" to see my skins Play... Next best thing would be for them to play in London... Guy's enjoy your trips make that noise at the fed lets go skins #HTTR

RedskinsGooner
Cheers mate - I really can't wait to watch the Skins again .... just sad to see all of the controversy surrounding the club ... takes the focus off our team unfortunately. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the tailgate party, the game itself and to raid the souvenir shop afterwards lol
Old 11.09.2015, 11:22 AM
Rookie

How many times have you been to see them play Fast2406? and yes alot of controversy from the top ( owners ) to the coach and the players! only way we can slience and get things on track is winning games! but win or lose one club one nation redskin fans have to stick together, to much in house BS dont need it.... Tailgate party double jelous now lol....