Season Tickets for International Series - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 03.11.2015, 10:33 AM
Rookie

Default Season Tickets for International Series

Hey,

Like I'm sure a lot of you guys I had a season ticket for the Wembley games this season.
I was just wondering if any of you knew whether this season ticket is for Wembley, or the International Series as a whole.
So I'm thinking of renewing my season ticket for next years games, but it's been announced that at least one of them will be held at Twickenham stadium - would the season ticket cover these games as well? Or just the ones at Wembley?
Old 03.11.2015, 10:45 AM
Team Captain

I think the NFL will package it as a Wembley Season ticket next year (depending on amount of games) and give you the option to add on the Twickenham game as a single ticket.
Old 04.11.2015, 04:51 PM
Rookie

Hopefully they will give season tickets holders a window to buy tickets before they go on general sale for the extra games if they don't decide to package them in with an IS season ticket.
Old 04.11.2015, 05:14 PM
Pro

Let's say for example Twickenham was included within the season ticket, could a seat be allocated withing the same pricing bracket as to how Wembley was structured? With the amount of season tickets sold and the size difference, surely this wouldn't be an issue.
Old 04.11.2015, 11:28 PM
Banned

Twickenham prices might be more, if they think it will sell out'fast, because less capacity??
Old 05.11.2015, 01:00 PM
All Pro

Its got less capacity, but all things being equal it will also be less popular. The travel is awful and it isn't such an iconic stadium
Old 05.11.2015, 01:26 PM
Rookie

I reckon itll just be part of the season ticket with your seat being allocated within the same pricing bracket. The other road I can see them going down is to sell a multi year ticket for Twickenham. I'll be an interesting one to see as we were already discussing how it would work when games will be played at White Hart Lane. Personally I am not too concerned with the smaller capacity for Twickenham as its not much different to the actual capacity of Wembley for an NFL game (approx 84k). White Hart lane on the other hand...
Old 05.11.2015, 02:45 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomawest2013 View Post
I reckon itll just be part of the season ticket with your seat being allocated within the same pricing bracket.
And at a guess, at roughly the same position - lower/upper level, midfield/goal line/endzone/corners/etc.

But until we actually get the games and ticket packages announced, we won't know.
Old 05.11.2015, 07:32 PM
Team Captain

I don't see them including the Twickenham game in any season ticket for next season, the logistics would just be to much hassle IMO

A Wembley season ticket will almost certainly be done again for sure though
Old 05.11.2015, 07:45 PM
Team Captain

Interesting to see if they use Twickenham (and more-so Spurs) to see just how much we as a nationality will pay to watch NFL. I think for at least the 1st couple of years the 2 new stadia will be guaranteed sellouts so how much will the NFL push it's luck?

Tags
international series , season tickets , wembley