Sam Bradford - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Philadelphia Eagles

Old 05.11.2015, 12:54 PM
Pro

Default Sam Bradford

I just saw a report the we may have offered Bradford 4 years at $18m a year before the season. He says it didn't get to him. I say Thank GOD it didn't if that was the case!

What are peoples thoughts for the next few years?

I say go for a prospective QB in the draft and play with Sanchez or someone else with experience until they are ready.

Do not trade for Kaepernick, which is what I see as an outside shot due to his mobility. (Just my personal opinion, there have been no rumours of this)
Old 05.11.2015, 04:38 PM
Pro Bowler

If things rumble on as they are then Eagles will pick fairly high up in the draft. Suppose that means that would give up slightly less to move up if they decide to go down that route.

I am not convinced a rookie would be ideal and do not have the in-depth knowledge to know if this years draft will be a good one for QB's.

As for Kaepernick, no ta. Would rather persevere with Bradford.
Old 08.11.2015, 04:01 PM
All Pro

I don't think Bradfords done to bad considering he's hardly played any football for the last two season. Think how many spot on passes he's threw to Jordan Matthews that he's managed to some how drop. Saying that I doubt he will ever lead us to a superbowl but with the receivers we have no I doubt any QB could.
Old 13.11.2015, 09:15 AM
Pro

I'll admit I did expect more from him and get frustrated with him especially with some decision making in regards to passing, it might be the route running or just the timing but it happens a bit too often for me. But then again he does manage to throw some beautiful passes which hit the target (Murray last week), but not often enough. It also seems that he still has't quite picked up the speed of play that Kelly wants to play at or his style. I'm happy to see him stick it out but can't see much more.
Old 16.11.2015, 01:38 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by qprstuy View Post
It also seems that he still has't quite picked up the speed of play that Kelly wants to play at or his style. I'm happy to see him stick it out but can't see much more.
I noticed the speed of play change significantly when Sanchez went in yesterday. I know there were miscues with Murray etc but a lack of playing together will cause that and maybe he shouldn't have forced the INT, but the game just seemed to pick up a bit when he came on.
Old 26.11.2015, 10:06 PM
Pro Bowler

Now, for me, byee Bradford and, please, take your mate Sanchez with you.

Don't let the door slam on your way out.
Old 27.11.2015, 11:50 AM
Pro

I feel like we need a rebuilding period now. Sort out the secondary and QB situation and get some top tier receivers. The lines (when healthy) are not in bad shape and the LB's are good and young. I'd cut Marcus Smith, total bust!

We have good RB's and don't scheme to their strengths.
Old 14.12.2015, 06:25 PM
Pro

He may never be 'the guy', but he's starting to look like a guy. If he can be brought back for a mid-range QB contract I'd be satisfied. He is making his way back from, essentially, two years out of football. If he can maintain this level of play, add some line talent and a consistent deep threat - that's pretty good.