Carson Wentz - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Philadelphia Eagles

Old 12.09.2016, 10:47 AM
Pro

Default Carson Wentz

Great start to the season for Carson. Looked pretty comfortable in there and it was kind of a blessing that the first game was against the Browns, hopefully has built his confidence massively for next week.

And some of those balls that he overthrew.... well I took the positive that he has some huge arm strength so if we can get someone lightening on the outside in the future then things look very bright.
Old 15.09.2016, 10:23 AM
All Pro

Yep, very good.

In the light of Bridgewater, I think we should just enjoy it as it comes!.

And Eagles fans shouldn't start dancing around saying how good he is and what a great pick.

I do wonder what we'd do if Ryan Mathews got injured though. I am not much of a fan but he is huge for us.
Old 20.09.2016, 08:31 PM
Rookie

Yeah very positive for the future. Unfortunately I don't think we can depend on Matthews with his injury record, hopefully this is the year he properly stays fit and is able to maximise on his potential. Will help take some of the weight off Carson and make it easier for him to develop! Take each game as it comes but definitely a good win against the bears! On to the next...
Old 22.09.2016, 06:30 PM
Pro

He's certainly looking like the real deal, but maybe that's helped by the fact we haven't seen a QB audible at the line for a number of years now.

Hats off to Howie, he's not put a foot wrong since he came back from the wilderness.
Old 25.09.2016, 11:17 PM
All Pro

I think of him while making love to my girl

On a serious note, its actually the most confidence I've had in a Eagles QB since McNabb. Great win tonight.
Old 26.09.2016, 09:15 AM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcintosh92 View Post
I think of him while making love to my girl

On a serious note, its actually the most confidence I've had in a Eagles QB since McNabb. Great win tonight.
Completely agree (with the second part!) His release is so quick. I think if we had a legitimate deep threat there would be even more trouble for the opposition as well.

Completely blown away by last nights performance.
Old 28.09.2016, 09:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanmcavoy17 View Post
Completely agree (with the second part!) His release is so quick. I think if we had a legitimate deep threat there would be even more trouble for the opposition as well.

Completely blown away by last nights performance.
think the system really does help! quick release short passes (same way it helps any QB at the pats) but he's just the perfect fit so far. Couldn't have hoped for better along as he avoids the big hits in future.