Join the Burgundy and Gold Obsessed! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Washington Redskins

Old 09.10.2016, 02:15 PM
Rookie

Default Join the Burgundy and Gold Obsessed!

Greetings my UK brothers and sisters!

I am co-owner of a fantastic Redskins fan site, a Burgundy and Gold Obsession at www.bgobsession.com. We are the most intelligent community of Washington Redskins fans on the web!

Like many of our members, I grew up in the D.C. area (in my case, I lived there from the early 1960's to the mid 90's) during the Redskins glory years. We hope to experience that kind of excitement and success again soon.

We have a number of UK fans already among our membership, but we would love to have you there with us.

What We're About

We knew what we were looking for in a Washington Redskins site, but were unable to find it. So, this being a great country, we set about building it ourselves. For better or for worse, what you see is the result.

In addition to providing an outlet for burgundy and gold obsessions, we are committed to three basic principles:

1. Providing a comprehensive, satisfying experience for fans of the Washington Redskins.

2. Fostering and encouraging a sense of community and tone of mutual respect.

3. Giving our members good old-fashioned customer service.

BGO was created for Redskins fans who appreciate adult sensibilities like common sense, reason, and the fact that passion and civility need not be mutually exclusive. We are Redskins fans—loud , proud and unapologetic. We are also grownups. If that combination appeals to you, we cordially invite you to consider BGO as home to your burgundy and gold obsession.

It will be our honor to serve you.

If you are interested in learning more about what we have to offer our members, check out this Quick Tour of BGO.

In addition to our great members and lively discussion forums, one of our most popular features is our Weekly Game Chat where we gather to watch, listen to, and discuss the game in real time.

Come visit us - we would love to meet some of our fellow fans from across the pond!

Hail!
Old 21.10.2016, 12:04 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGObsession View Post
Greetings my UK brothers and sisters!

I am co-owner of a fantastic Redskins fan site, a Burgundy and Gold Obsession at www.bgobsession.com. We are the most intelligent community of Washington Redskins fans on the web!

Like many of our members, I grew up in the D.C. area (in my case, I lived there from the early 1960's to the mid 90's) during the Redskins glory years. We hope to experience that kind of excitement and success again soon.

We have a number of UK fans already among our membership, but we would love to have you there with us.

What We're About

We knew what we were looking for in a Washington Redskins site, but were unable to find it. So, this being a great country, we set about building it ourselves. For better or for worse, what you see is the result.

In addition to providing an outlet for burgundy and gold obsessions, we are committed to three basic principles:

1. Providing a comprehensive, satisfying experience for fans of the Washington Redskins.

2. Fostering and encouraging a sense of community and tone of mutual respect.

3. Giving our members good old-fashioned customer service.

BGO was created for Redskins fans who appreciate adult sensibilities like common sense, reason, and the fact that passion and civility need not be mutually exclusive. We are Redskins fans—loud , proud and unapologetic. We are also grownups. If that combination appeals to you, we cordially invite you to consider BGO as home to your burgundy and gold obsession.

It will be our honor to serve you.

If you are interested in learning more about what we have to offer our members, check out this Quick Tour of BGO.

In addition to our great members and lively discussion forums, one of our most popular features is our Weekly Game Chat where we gather to watch, listen to, and discuss the game in real time.

Come visit us - we would love to meet some of our fellow fans from across the pond!

Hail!
Thanks for this. I'll have a gander shortly.
Any of you guys coming over to Wembley. TBH, I sooooooooo excited about this game.
Old 27.10.2016, 02:18 AM
Rookie

Come on over mate. I gave brief thought about coming over - been all over Europe but never to the UK which I'll need to do one of these days. There will be some Skins fans making the trip though - believe me.
Old 04.11.2016, 06:03 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGObsession View Post
believe me.
Are you Donald Trump ha ha?