2017 IS Ticket Sale - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 18.11.2016, 11:30 AM
Team Captain

Default 2017 IS Ticket Sale

I know the remainder of the 2017 IS games are due to be released very soon, but when do the tickets actually go on sale? Is it straight after the announcement ?

I haven’t attempted to buy tickets previously, but I am committing to a season ticket this year, I’m fed up of sitting at home kicking myself every year for not trying to get tickets.

Is it hard to get tickets? I don’t want to get myself too pumped to end up missing out after they sell out within minutes.
Old 18.11.2016, 11:34 AM
Team Captain

It's normally after Christmas. First date is for season ticket renewals, then new season ticket holders, then what's left as single tickets.
Old 18.11.2016, 11:54 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by guards1656 View Post
It's normally after Christmas. First date is for season ticket renewals, then new season ticket holders, then what's left as single tickets.
Thanks, have you known many people to miss out, in other words is it like Glastonbury festival where millions apply and only the "Lucky Ones" get a ticket
Old 18.11.2016, 12:52 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddyF87 View Post
Thanks, have you known many people to miss out, in other words is it like Glastonbury festival where millions apply and only the "Lucky Ones" get a ticket
In my experience, having been every year, it is quite easy to get a ticket, as long as you are not too picky about where you sit there are multiple chances to get something. I'm always happy just to be in the stadium really, having said that my favourite area now happens to be the lower prices seats in upper end zone as the view is great. Good luck and hope you get what you want.
Old 18.11.2016, 03:52 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Never had a problem getting a ticket. Some matchups sell out quicker than others but as long as you log-on the day they go on sale you'll get one.
Old 18.11.2016, 07:41 PM
Pro

Last year it was around 22nd Jan I reckon single tickets went on sale. As the previous guy said if you preregister and get on as soon as they go on sale, you're grand.

Worst case scenario, loads go on sale in September or if you're willing to hold on, tickets went on sale in the week before too. You'll get them if you want them mate
Old 19.11.2016, 04:56 AM
Pro

Quote:
I know the remainder of the 2017 IS games are due to be released very soon, but when do the tickets actually go on sale? Is it straight after the announcement ?

I haven’t attempted to buy tickets previously, but I am committing to a season ticket this year, I’m fed up of sitting at home kicking myself every year for not trying to get tickets.

Is it hard to get tickets? I don’t want to get myself too pumped to end up missing out after they sell out within minutes.
Just checked my emails and last year I ordered new season tickets on 15 December and paid equal instalments by DD on 4th of Feb, March and April, so you don't need to worry about laying out a decent wedge just before the holidays.

Fairly easy to get them as the single game sale usually starts weeks later than season tickets, so you'll have a leg up on many. Of course, it'll depends on the interest in the match-ups and teams coming over.

I was on the website just after 10am last year because I wanted to maximise my chances of getting seats for a particular area. There was a queuing system, but not too bad from what I remember, and my confirmation email came through at 10:23am.

I remember some people having problems, and there's at least one thread on here about that, so be prepared for the usual TM headaches with the website being snowed under, but you should be fine. Consider using the app if you come across problems with the website as some people found that worked better for them.

Hope you get what you want!

Last edited by garethllewellyn11; 19.11.2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 28.11.2016, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimond View Post
Last year it was around 22nd Jan I reckon single tickets went on sale. As the previous guy said if you preregister and get on as soon as they go on sale, you're grand.

Worst case scenario, loads go on sale in September or if you're willing to hold on, tickets went on sale in the week before too. You'll get them if you want them mate
Worst case scenario is to turn up at Wembley Park station and walk down the steps around 15 mins before kickoff.

Plenty of tickets available from Dodgy Dave.
Old 01.12.2016, 06:37 PM
Starter

They are definitely late this year. I still have last year's Season ticket renewal invite which was received in mid November for purchase on 3rd December.

Just hoping they do renewals again this year as it takes the stress out of buying.
Old 01.12.2016, 10:37 PM
MVP

Wonder how flexible the renewals will be. I really like our Wembley seats and would want to keep those, but move the Twickenham ones to the lower tier.

Tags
2017 , international series