Twickenham Seats - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 06.12.2016, 08:18 PM
Rookie

Question Twickenham Seats

Hi,

Has anybody heard anything about the arrangements for season tickets for next year. I had a season ticket for Wembley plus the add on Twickenham game for last season but I didn't pick very good Twickenham seats.

With Twickenham potentially getting one or more games next season do you think they will have the same sort of setup as last year where the Twickenham seats are just added on? Would like to get better seats at Twickenham but keep my seats at Wembley as I've had really good seats there for a few years now.

Cheers
Old 08.12.2016, 12:13 AM
Starter

Yeah, I'm guessing it'll be the same as this year, where you renewal of the same seats will be first, followed by the opportunity to change seats before they go on general sale.

This year I changed my Wembley seats as I got undercharged in 2015, and I got what I consider really good seats, so I'd not worry about all the good seats being gone after the first round.
Old 08.12.2016, 08:18 AM
MVP

Also looking to change Twickenham seats only and keep Wembley ones.
Old 08.12.2016, 09:59 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by European Bob View Post
Also looking to change Twickenham seats only and keep Wembley ones.
I made the assumption that if you wanted to change one set for this year, you'd have to let your other set loose too.

I didn't want to risk losing our Wembley seats, but wanted to save some money and get a different view at Twickenham for the forseeable future so we settled for some seats that we liked, but knowing that if the Giants came, we'd want different seats. Luckily we found takers for our Twickenham ST seats and got some special seats once we knew the Giants were coming.

It's a long way of saying that I'd be surprised if you could move one set without risking your other set.
Old 08.12.2016, 12:28 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit-fire View Post
I made the assumption that if you wanted to change one set for this year, you'd have to let your other set loose too.

I didn't want to risk losing our Wembley seats, but wanted to save some money and get a different view at Twickenham for the forseeable future so we settled for some seats that we liked, but knowing that if the Giants came, we'd want different seats. Luckily we found takers for our Twickenham ST seats and got some special seats once we knew the Giants were coming.

It's a long way of saying that I'd be surprised if you could move one set without risking your other set.
I'm not sure I follow why you made that assumption though, as there is no precedent for this. If that is the case though I'll probably either not bother with Twickenham and let others take the ST seats for those, or if it's the Steelers do like you did and fork out for something better. ST seats are upper sideline but way past the endzone even - not the best.
Old 09.12.2016, 01:48 PM
Starter

Well, I thought about the logistics of how they could do it.

You'd have to let everyone who wants to renew both sets of seats do that first, otherwise you go straight for a free for all.

You can obviously let people who want to change both sets do that last.

If you were to have a period to guarantee someone one seat, but move the other, you'd have to decide which scenario would to have first option, those changing their Wembley seats, or those changing their Twickenham seats. You may think that there are plenty of seats that were sold as single tickets this year that could be opened up, but in the past, at Wembley at least, there has been a particular allocation of seats for season tickets which have all been sold.

Due to the potential compexity of the scenario you are looking for, my assumption was based on what realistically the ticket sellers will want to do.

I'm aware I could be wrong, but at least I thought ahead.

Tags
international series , season ticket , twickenham