Jermaine Kearse - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Seattle Seahawks

Old 02.09.2017, 03:53 PM
Team Captain

Default Jermaine Kearse

Not a huge surprise with his recent dip in production, still sad to see Jermaine Kearse traded away.

He's been one of my favourite players for a while and always came up with big plays in big moments. I think his career with the Seahawks shows him as one of the main reasons for the teams rise over the last decade or so. Any thoughts, opinions welcome.
Old 02.09.2017, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam66 View Post
Not a huge surprise with his recent dip in production, still sad to see Jermaine Kearse traded away.

He's been one of my favourite players for a while and always came up with big plays in big moments. I think his career with the Seahawks shows him as one of the main reasons for the teams rise over the last decade or so. Any thoughts, opinions welcome.
Kearse is ok. Has a penchant for a big play, as you say, but not overly consistent. Happy with the 2nd round pick though...

I'll be interested to see how Sheldon does in a 4-3...
Old 02.09.2017, 07:06 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Kearse is ok. Has a penchant for a big play, as you say, but not overly consistent. Happy with the 2nd round pick though...

I'll be interested to see how Sheldon does in a 4-3...
Yep, VERY interesting to see how Sheldon Richardson does. He'll have good competition/workers next to him; think Jarran Reed will be strong this season and I'm hearing good things about rookie Nazair Jones.

Kearse is better than ok! Been seeing some commenting on his inconsistencies, but I think it's down to him being targeted less over the last year or two. Maybe now he's at the Jets, if they use him enough, you'll see more of how he can be relied on - and I'll be cheering him on to not let me down!!
Old 02.09.2017, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam66 View Post
Yep, VERY interesting to see how Sheldon Richardson does. He'll have good competition/workers next to him; think Jarran Reed will be strong this season and I'm hearing good things about rookie Nazair Jones.

Kearse is better than ok! Been seeing some commenting on his inconsistencies, but I think it's down to him being targeted less over the last year or two. Maybe now he's at the Jets, if they use him enough, you'll see more of how he can be relied on - and I'll be cheering him on to not let me down!!
I see you've released Rubin now, guess that's not a big surprise...
Old 04.09.2017, 05:53 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
I see you've released Rubin now, guess that's not a big surprise...
Not at all. We have traded Cassius Marsh to the Patriots though, which is a surprise. Thought he's been improving year on year and now we let New England have him

As for Kearse, if they give him the plays I really believe he'll make your offense better.